kunphy Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Last updated date: August 24, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2023:
Check out Keep Your Jewelry Germ-Free With The Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top ultrasonic jewelry cleaners.
Thanks to the oblong shape of this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, it can be used to freshen up everything from a pair of eyeglasses to a set of earrings. It operates with just the press of a button and runs quietly, so as not to disturb a sleeping baby or pet. You can get the handy device in either a 12 or 20-ounce capacity.In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Professional Jewelry Cleaning Machine, Cleans dirty jewelry in minutes using only tap water, does not remove tarnish ( Add some Liquid Dish Soap to have a better clean result). Portable Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, The stainless steel chamber with dimensions of 6.8 L x 2.8 W x 1.5 H inches, 12 oz (350ml) ultrasonic cleaner fits and deep-cleans every angle of your ring, jewelry, glasses, and various accessories. User-Friendly with Overheat Protection, One-touch button with indicator, smart cleaning your jewelry (Flashing red indicator light reminds you when overheat, avoid damaging your machine). This ultrasonic cleaner comes with high-end waterproof surface finishing, ensuring durability while having a great tactile feeling. SUS 304 stainless steel tank provides good corrosion resistance, use any ultrasonic detergent/solution with peace. Multi-Purpose Jewelry Cleaning Machine, The jewelry cleaner can be used for cleaning jewelry, rings, eyeglasses, denture, watch coins, and more.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Rankings
Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Overview
If you or anyone in your family wears jewelry, you’ll want to consider purchasing an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. This machine offers many benefits. It saves time by allowing you to clean several pieces of jewelry at once. It also has the ability to clean in and around all of the jewelry’s small cracks and crevices that you may not be able to reach when cleaning the jewelry by hand.
Ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work extremely well to remove dirt particles from items submerged in a liquid through the use of high-frequency sound waves. It’s the ultrasonic energy that causes tiny bubbles to form and pop and act like natural scrub brushes. The entire process takes just a few minutes, as long as the unit is equipped with a high-quality transducer.
As you browse the available ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, you’ll want to consider the size of the unit and the number of jewelry pieces you own. Models that are on the smaller side are a better choice for individuals who don’t wear jewelry often or who don’t have a lot of storage space. Larger units are ideal for eyeglasses, kitchen utensils and even some household tools.
Review how easy the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is to use. For example, there are cleaners that have just one on/off button. Once the unit is turned on, it cleans for five minutes before automatically shutting off. With 42,000-hertz ultrasound waves, each piece of jewelry will experience a full 360-degree deep cleaning.
Consider an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that has a few extra bells and whistles, like the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner. This unit offers five preset cleaning cycles, so users can choose between 90, 180, 280, 380 and 480 seconds with just the tap of a button. It also uses an LCD digital display that is easy to read. The cleaning basket is on the larger side and able to accommodate 20 ounces worth of jewelry at any given time.
- To get the best cleaning, make sure you don’t overcrowd the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s basket.
- Some ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s come with a complimentary cleaning solution; however, it’s recommended that you add a few drips of a liquid dish soap to get the best clean. Some company’s also state that allowing the pieces to soak in the solution for 4 to 5 minutes before turning the machine on is helpful in removing stains and long-term scale.
- If you have any silver jewelry pieces that have become tarnished, you’ll need to spend a little bit of time pre-cleaning them before you place them in the ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine.
- Always read the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s care guide to see what can and cannot be cleaned in the machine. Some machines can’t handle porous stones and others don’t recommend cleaning glasses that have been scratched or have any damage to the lens’s protective coating.
- It’s a good idea to consult with a professional jeweler if you have any questions about whether a special jewelry piece is safe to place in your ultrasonic cleaner.
- Once your jewelry has been cleaned in the ultrasonic machine, you’ll want to rinse it off with water and either set it out to air dry or use a can of compressed air to dry it more quickly.
- Size and added features play a role in the cost of an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Smaller models are naturally more affordable. You’ll pay the most for the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, as it can handle larger jewelry pieces and has a professional-quality build.