KRUPS Stainless Steel Multi-Function Toaster, 2-Slice
Last updated date: October 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pop-Up Toasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pop-Up Toaster you should buy.
Update as October 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pop-Up Toaster for a detailed review of all the top pop-up toasters.
Not only is this pop-up toaster durable, but it's also resistant to rust, corrosion and stains. The unit has six different browning settings and four buttons that allow you to do everything from cook bagels to defrost frozen breads. There's even storage for the toaster's cord when it's not in use.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the KRUPS Stainless Steel Multi-Function Toaster, 2-Slice placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Equipped with enhanced features for outstanding customization, the new KRUPS 2-Slice Toaster gives your breakfast an upgrade. An integrated high-lift lever lets you easily remove your toast or bagel in total safety. A rotating knob with six browning levels comes together with extra-deep slots, for precise and perfectly even browning results that cover the entire slice. Additional features include a 30-second reheat function, a defrost setting and a bagel setting for flawless toasting of bagels. Rounding it all off is a removable rear crumb tray for easy clean-up. This stainless steel toaster is the perfect way to start your day, with a hot, crunchy breakfast toasted to golden-brown perfection.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pop-Up Toasters
Toasters have come a long way over the last 100 years. They are now an important kitchen appliance for just about every household. Since you’re likely to use a pop-up toaster several times a week, if not daily, you’ll want to ensure you’re getting a model that is designed to last.
Some pop-up toaster models are made from durable stainless steel, while others are just brushed with it. You’ll even come across toasters with an outer plastic shell. These models are easy to clean but can become dented and scratched if dropped.
Consider the size of the pop-up toaster, once you’ve reviewed the construction material. Couples may be fine with a 2-slice toaster, but families with three or more members will benefit from a 4-slice toaster. Some models also have four extra-wide slots for toasting bagels, thick pieces of French toast and pancakes.
Determine whether you want your toaster to come with an abundance of options or just the basics. More affordable pop-up toasters come with just four browning settings for example, while pricier models offer as many as seven browning settings. Then there are models that have push buttons instead of pull-levers, a countdown feature and a blue backlit LED display.
Keep an eye out for extras, like removable crumb trays and cord storage. The KRUPS Stainless Steel Toaster, 2-Slice has a high lift lever to raise your toast high enough above the surface of the toaster to grab it without getting burned.
The Pop-Up Toaster Buying Guide
- Beware that many pop-up toaster models have tops that get hot enough to burn your fingers if you touch them.
- Look at where the toaster’s power cord is placed. If it’s located in the front of the unit, it may be difficult to use depending on where your outlet is and the length of the cord.
- Always unplug the pop-up toaster before you wipe it down and empty out the crumb tray. Otherwise, you risk getting shocked.
- There are several factors that influence the price of a pop-up toaster. Those that are more basic in design are more budget-friendly. The KRUPS Stainless Steel Toaster, 2-Slice is moderately priced, thanks to its added settings and stainless steel construction. The most costly are models that are hi-tech and utilize a digital display.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide