KPBLIS Easy Clean Ultra Soft Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: March 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blankets for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
This cooling blanket does an excellent job of circulating the air that has been released from your body, which in turn, keeps you from becoming too hot. The blanket is super soft to the touch, as it's made from an all-natural bamboo. Since the blanket is also lightweight, you can use it through all four seasons. Simply add an additional blanket during the winter months.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the KPBLIS Easy Clean Ultra Soft Cooling Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bamboo Fabric: Natural bamboo microfiber is silky softness, feels quite comfortable and cool to the touch right off the bat. The unique diamond pattern design can enhance air circulation through the cooling blanket, cool air to help you enjoy a really relaxing sleep. Thin Blanket for Summer: Our cold touch bamboo fiber has a high specific heat capacity, it instantly feels cool on your skin when you touch this summer blanket. Cooling blankets for hot sleepers keep cool. You can use this lightweight blanket all night without getting the sweats, dry all night. Color and size: We provide a variety of sizes and colors to choose from. 79×91 inches summer blanket queen size is suitable for kids, teen, adult that who wants a comfortable blanket to keep cool! Bamboo blankets will shrink a little, we recommend that you choose a bigger one to use. Easy to Clean: This cool blanket is suitable for machine wash in cold water or hand wash. Please don’t put it in the dryer! Please hang it on the clothes hanger vertically and dry in a cool ventilated place, then the thin blanket will restore to its original size. In order to extend the life of the blanket, we do not recommend that you use it as a bed sheet to cover your bed! It is best to use as covering your body to keep you comfortable! Satisfactory Service: Cooling bamboo blanket is a perfect gift for anyone you love. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact with us. We will give you a satisfied answer, providing satisfactory service is our aim.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Is there anything worse than waking up in the middle of the night because you’re too hot? Not only does the temperature disrupt your sleep, but it can also stop you from dozing back off. Whether you live in a warm climate or are just a warm sleeper, being hot and sweaty at night is uncomfortable. However, for many people, the solution is not as simple as taking off their blankets. Being covered while sleeping offers a sense of coziness and comfort that many people need in order to relax.
The solution is a cooling blanket. This is a kind of blanket that is designed to help people regulate body temperature. They are made from a lightweight material that is highly breathable so that warm air can be released, instead of staying trapped inside near your body. While you’re having a deep sleep, your body actually stops thermoregulating. So, if you become too hot, your body will not be able to cool down unless you wake up. With a cooling blanket, however, the warm air can flow through the blanket, helping you maintain a comfortable body temperature.
When selecting a cooling blanket, the most important thing to note is what material it is made out of. Always opt for a breathable fabric. Woven cotton is a good option as it has a light and airy feel that doesn’t trap in heat. Linen, which is made from the flax plant, is a highly breathable fabric that is durable. It actually gets softer with each wash. Silk, while not common in blankets, has the ability to adjust to your temperature. It can help cool you down when you’re feeling hot. Synthetic options like polyester are fairly common as they are lightweight, cost-effective and easy to clean. Bamboo is another option you’ll see on the market. It’s cool to the touch and is good at retaining coolness as well.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- When buying a cooling blanket, opt for a breathable material that enables air to flow through, such as cotton, bamboo, microfiber, linen or silk. In addition to the actual material, be sure to consider how tight the weave is. Ideally, a waffle weave is best in a cooling blanket because it allows more air to freely move in and out of the blanket. This makes sure heat doesn’t get trapped inside.
- Durability is a major factor for many shoppers, as you don’t want your cooling blanket to fall apart after a few washes. Look for blankets that are well constructed with strong stitching. Most natural fabrics can stand up to years of washing. Linen is especially durable, lasting around 10 years in most cases. Plus, it gets softer after every wash.
- If you are a warm sleeper, it’s likely you sweat in your sleep, even with a cooling blanket on. As a result, it’s important to wash your cooling blanket frequently to ward off any bacterial growth or unpleasant odors. Blankets made from synthetic or polyester can go in the washer and dryer. Those that are made from cotton, linen or bamboo can also go in the washer and dryer, but you may get better results by letting them air dry instead. Keep in mind that it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Cooling blankets are available in different sizes. You can find one that matches your bed size, such as a double or queen, or look for an individually sized one for yourself.
- If you want the cooling effect but also like the feeling of weight for comfort, consider getting a weighted cooling blanket. These are filled with small glass beads for added weight but don’t cause you to get hot and sweaty at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide