KOZO Aluminum Spice Grinder, 2-Inch
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spice Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spice Grinder you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spice Grinder for a detailed review of all the top spice grinders.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the KOZO Aluminum Spice Grinder, 2-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN - We've made few improvements that make our grinder even better than it was before! Our new removable mesh screen is deeper and fits perfectly into the bottom piece. It was specifically designed to hold more ground material and be more stable. This will allow you to grind more herb at once and prevent you from spilling it while opening the top part. If you are looking for a grinder that grinds super easily and to an even fluffy consistency then your search is over! That's because our product has very sharp grinding teeth that are perfectly positioned to grind every type of herb, from the lightest herb to the densest one with a few easy twists. The fine herb this grinder produces will burn more efficiently and you will get the maximum result. YOU WONT SPILL YOUR HERBS ! Our Grinder has a very strong MAGNETIC LID. It's strong enough to hold tight even if you turn it upside down and shake it which means that it will dramatically reduce spilling your herbs. It also has a unique top and bottom grip that fits your fingers perfectly and makes it very convenient to hold while you grind your herbs. Unlike other grinders that are made of cheap material that breaks easily and after a while the chambers become hard to open and get stuck, Our 2" grinder is a well built grinder crafted from heavy duty aluminum alloy. The high quality material makes the chambers open smoothly and easily, the teeth will always stay sharp and it will be easy to clean. What it means for you is that this grinder will last you for many many years in great condition ! This is why our Grinder is #1 choice for Amazon. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY. We are confident about the quality of our grinder. However, If you are not satisfied with it please contact us and we'll help you out or you can simply send it back no questions asked.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spice Grinders
Nothing adds flavor to a dish like fresh spices. If you enjoy cooking, you’ll want to invest in a spice grinder. This essential kitchen tool allows you to take garlic, flaxseed and basil and turn them into a powder that can be used to create a delicious meal that diners will talk about for days to come.
As you browse the various spice grinders on the market, you’ll want to consider their construction. Some are made out of plastic, while others have an aluminum or stainless steel design. Models made out of a heavy-duty zinc alloy, however, are ideal, as they are reliable and durable.
Look at the spice grinder’s capabilities next. For example, many models are designed solely for use with dried ingredients. Others are even more specific, as they may only work with salt or pepper. The Shardor Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, however, is able to grind both dry and wet ingredients. The two-blade attachment is best for dry ingredients, like nuts and sesame seeds, while the four-blade attachment works with wet ingredients, such as garlic and pesto.
Check the capacity of the spice grinder. Most come with receptacles that collect the spice and you’ll want to make sure that they can handle the amount of grinding you plan to do. The KRUPS Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, for example, is able to grind enough coffee beans to produce 12 cups of coffee.
Determine how easy the spice grinder is to use. The Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder simply requires the touch of a button once the ingredients have been placed in the chamber. You won’t have to do any hand cranking or physical work to turn your spices into a powder. There are also models out there that operate by pressing down on the lid.
Consider any extra features that make one spice grinder more attractive than another. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has a lid made of neodymium magnets, which prevents the spices from spilling out. You’ll find other models that come with pollen scrapers, as well as grinders that have built-in power cord storage.
The Spice Grinder Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most spice grinders have cords that are short and not retractable. You’ll need to be near an outlet to use them.
- Although many spice grinders have a few parts that are dishwasher safe, there is an easy way to keep them clean in between uses. Measure out 1/4 cup of dried rice and pour it into the chamber of your spice grinder. Grind for 60 seconds. The rice will release any dried spice and soak up any remaining oils. Dump the rice into the trash and finish cleaning the grinder by wiping it down with a wet, lint-free cloth.
- Some spice grinders include a complimentary pollen scraper with their grinder. If they don’t, you may want to consider purchasing a small brush to help lift and remove the remaining powder in the machine.
- Always check to make sure the spice grinder you’re interested in is able to handle those hard-to-grind spices. Peppercorns, for example, are notoriously hard to grind and not all machines are capable of turning them into a fine powder.
- Spice grinders come in a variety of price ranges, which means you’ll have no problem finding a model that fits within your budget. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has the most affordable price tag, while the Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder comes in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Krups Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder and the Shardor Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, both of which offer one-touch operation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide