KitchenBoss Stainless Steel Sous Vide Immersion Cooker, 1100-Watt
Last updated date: January 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sous Vide Immersion Cookers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sous Vide Immersion Cooker you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2023:
Checkout Add A New Layer To Your Menu With The Best Sous Vide Immersion Cooker for a detailed review of all the top sous vide immersion cookers.
Whether you're preparing lobster or cooking the perfect steak, this sous vide immersion cooker is a must-have tool. It offers a temperature range of 104 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit and is designed to run quietly. Since the unit is waterproof, it's also easy to clean.
In our analysis of 140 expert reviews, the KitchenBoss Stainless Steel Sous Vide Immersion Cooker, 1100-Watt placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stainless steel design: the propeller and the entire part of the water into all the sus304 stainless steel blade, strong and durable, to avoid the use of any plastic bottom shell or propeller for a long time to heat and produce harmful substances! Ultra-silent design: the wave wheel uses stainless steel double-sided inclined 45-degree angle spiral design with stainless steel sleeve diamond-shaped water inlet design, to avoid the spread of sound to the greatest extent. Brushless DC motor: G300/G310 uses the same quality brushless DC motor of high-end drones, 2900r/m uniform rotation, super power, more durable! Thermostatic control system: using high-precision control chip and powerful brushless DC motor to increase the flow rate of water, continuous monitoring of temperature and control of temperature stability to ensure that the temperature of every part of the ingredients remains the same!Temperature range 104°F-194°F (40°C-90°C). Easy to clean and waterproof: It has been certified IPX7 waterproof and can be cleaned by putting the entire body in water, allowing you to deep clean every crevice of oil stains. Healthy living: You can use G300/G310 sous vide cooker for spa eggs, steak, lamb chops, lobster, bacon, without overcooking, retaining more nutrients and vitamins so you can enjoy the perfect taste of Michelin high class chef every time! Super water flow: The sous vide adopts 16L/min water flow design, which increases the internal circulation speed of water and ensures the stability of temperature in each place. So you can put more ingredients in the same pot at the same time, and you don’t have to worry about uneven heating of the food at all!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sous Vide Immersion Cookers
You may have heard the term “sous vide” while watching your favorite cooking show. You’ve probably even enjoyed sous vide-prepared foods at a fancy restaurant or two. But you don’t have to be a professional chef to cook your foods using the sous vide method. There are plenty of sous vide immersion cookers designed for the home market that will make it easy to prepare delicious meals at home.
What is sous vide? It helps to know that in French, the term translates to “under vacuum,” which is exactly how you’re cooking when you make something sous vide. To cook this way, you first seal your ingredients in an airtight bag, then immerse the bag in a large pot of hot water until the contents are done. Your food cooks gradually without ever coming into contact with smoke, steam, flames or even boiling water.
To make this innovative cooking technology work, though, you’ll need something called a sous vide machine. This machine has a heated coil that warms the water to the temperature necessary to cook your food. It’s important to note your food can take a while to cook this way. Your steak may take a couple of hours rather than the minutes you’d get with other cooking methods, but that just means your meat is cooked well without being overdone.
Steaks and poultry aren’t the only things you can cook using the sous vide method. You can also cook eggs, custard, cheesecake, oatmeal and sauces, among many other foods. You’ll need cooking bags to insert your foods into the water, and a vacuum-sealing system to make your food airtight. Experts recommend the FoodSaver vacuum-seal bags that are made to go with their vacuum-sealing system. If you’re concerned about chemicals leaching into your food items when heat is applied, make sure your bags are BPA-free.
The Sous Vide Immersion Cooker Buying Guide
- Unlike other types of appliances, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity are essential features with a sous vide immersion cooker. Some of these cookers can only be controlled with an app, which can be problematic if your device frequently loses Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. If you want to be able to control your cooker with an app, you may prefer to have a cooker that you can control on the unit itself.
- Another reason apps are important is that manufacturers now stock them full of recipes and cooking instructions. Some apps even guide you through cooking.
- If you choose a cooker with an app, you can also control cooking remotely. That means you can walk away from your pot of water and do other things while you wait. You can also control some sous vide cookers via voice command if you have an Alexa device in your home.
- As useful as app control is with an immersion cooker, there’s a simplicity to those that build controls onto the device with no app control available. You don’t have to worry about connecting it to your Wi-Fi or linking up your mobile device. Just power it up and start cooking.
- The wattage of your sous vide immersion cooker is also important. The higher the wattage, the more foods you can cook. You’ll also find more powerful cookers heat the water quicker and hold a more precise temperature.
- Sous vide immersion cookers are relatively small in size, but some are more lightweight and portable than others. That means not only can you take them on the go with you if you want to show off your new cooking talents to friends, but you can also easily store them in a silverware drawer.
- Pay close attention to the temperature range of the immersion cooker you choose. Some swing fairly wide, which opens up the possibilities when it comes to the foods you can cook using them.
- You’ll need to maintain a minimum water level for your food to cook properly. Unfortunately, sometimes water can evaporate, leaving you with a dangerous situation. Some sous vide cookers have a built-in mechanism that shuts them off automatically once the water drops below a minimum level.
- You’ll need to clean your immersion cookers between uses. If you prefer a cooker you can slip into the dishwasher, look for one with detachable parts that can be cleaned that way.
- Your immersion cooker will attach to your pot using a clamp. Look for one that can clamp to a variety of pot sizes to diversify your cooking options. Some cookers use a magnet to attach to your pans, alleviating concerns that your clamp might not fit.
- If you plan to hang near the kitchen while your sous vide immersion cooker is heating your food, a timer can come in handy. Otherwise, you may simply want to set a timer on your phone to remind you when your food is ready.
- One great thing about cooking food in a vacuum bag is that your food is contained, which can keep you and your surfaces safe from contamination. However, you’re cooking your food for an extended time, which can provide the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It’s important to remove the food once it’s done and serve it immediately. If you aren’t ready to eat it, put it in a container and store it in your refrigerator for safety.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide