Kiss My Face Moisture Shave
Last updated date: March 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shave Creams For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shave Cream For Women you should buy.
What you won't get with the Kiss My Face Moisture Shave cream is just as important as what you will get. This product is free of parabens, gluten and phthalates. It's also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. You'll find Kiss My Face uses ingredients like vitamin E, lemongrass and aloe, which soothe, hydrate and soften skin. In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Kiss My Face Kiss My Face Moisture Shave placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shave Cream For Women for a detailed review of all the top shave creams for women.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Our 4-in-1 Fragrance Free Shaving Cream is second to none with its natural ingredients that help to soothe, moisturize, and provide a smooth, close shave for those with sensitive skin.First, Vitamin E and oils soften your skin. Second, our cream formula provides a smooth, close shave. Next, Golden Seal, Lemongrass and Aloe help to soothe. Last, Olive and Coconut Oils moisturize. All you need for a comfy shave.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shave Creams For Women
Shaving is an essential part of a grooming routine. The nicks, cuts and razor bumps that come from shaving don’t have to be. When shopping for the best shave cream for women, it is important to consider your skin type, as well as the ingredients used to create the cream.
Consider your preference for a cream that’s thin or thick in texture, as well as whether you like a shave cream that lathers. The Cremo Original Shave Cream is concentrated. When mixed with water, the cream is thin and without a lather. Each tube is designed to last 90 days, so you’ll get your money’s worth, but if you desire a nice lather, you’ll want to go with another brand.
There’s also the option of skipping a cream and going with an oil instead. The Tree Hut Moisturizing Shave Oil works to glide the razor safely across your skin so you don’t end up with any cuts. It’s also made using natural oils that keep your skin hydrated. That’s important as shaving is known to dry out the skin.
Look at the shave cream’s list of ingredients to see what benefits are offered. For example, the Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel is made using oats and vitamin E. It’s dermatologist recommended and safe for use on sensitive skin. In addition to lubricating and hydrating the skin, it also soothes skin.
You may want to choose a shaving cream that is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, like the Kiss My Face Moisture Shave cream, which is Leaping Bunny Certified. It’s also gluten-free and free of any parabens and phthalates.
DWYM Fun Fact
It’s no surprise that the Egyptians were among the first people to begin shaving on a regular basis. They were well-known for their emphasis on personal hygiene and proper grooming. It wasn’t just the men who shaved, either. When the men and women would shave, they used either animal fats or oils to keep their skin hydrated and avoid razor burn. Shave cream didn’t evolve until the 19th century. Today, we have a host of options when it comes to preparing our skin for a shave. They include lotions, creams that lather and oil blends.
The Shave Cream For Women Buying Guide
- If you put the shave cream on thick, you may clog the razor. That means stopping to rinse the razor off much more frequently.
- Some shaving creams don’t work well on all skin types. You may have to experiment with a few different brands before you find the best one.
- Always use a sharp razor when shaving. Dull razors often lead to cuts.
- Expose the area you want to shave to warm water for several minutes before you begin shaving. This will soften your hair. Additionally, you’ll want to exfoliate the area to lift and release dead skin cells. Afterward, you’ll be ready to apply a cream and begin shaving.
- Toss your razor the minute it shows any signs of rust.
- When comparing the prices of shave cream for women, you need to look at the price per ounce. To do this, divide the total cost by the number of ounces in the cream. You’ll find the Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel is the most affordable, followed by the Kiss My Face Moisture Shave cream. The Cremo Original Shave Cream is on the higher end of the pricing scale, as is the Tree Hut Moisturizing Shave Oil. Both of these incorporate the use of natural oils and extracts that tend to drive up the overall cost.