KingL Digital Interval-Timer Stopwatch
Last updated date: July 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stopwatches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stopwatch you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stopwatches for a detailed review of all the top stopwatches.
KingL’s digital stopwatch is made for sports use, and officials, coaches and athletes count on it to provide high precision, 1/100 second split timing. It is lightweight, measures 2.5 inches high and 2.2 inches wide, and comes with a lanyard to hang it up or put it on your neck.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the KingL Digital Interval-Timer Stopwatch placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
KingL digital stopwatch timer with lanyard, high precision, low energy consumption, easy to use, perfect for sports. NECESSARY FOR COACHES – light weight, small in volume, easy to carry, stopwatch include lanyard, you can hand held it or round the neck, perfect for kids training or sports match; 1/100 Second Split Timing, Measure time at an accuracy of one hundredth of a second. Use the spl time feature to precisely measure multiple events.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stopwatches
Stopwatches are handheld timers used at sporting events like track meets, triathlons and swim meets. They are manually started and stopped by pressing buttons and are much more reliable for this purpose than the stopwatches you usually find on cellphones. Sports officials, coaches and athletes also use them for practices and training, and these watches are invaluable for measuring time accurately.
Old-fashioned stopwatches were analog, and today’s digital watches can be low or high-tech. Some stopwatches are still pretty basic, while others have running time and lap or “split” time to let users keep track of laps, events and cumulative time. Certain stopwatches can also store information, and some have more space than others. A countdown timer feature lets the user set a certain amount of time and then count down to zero. You can also see stopwatch functions on mobile phones, cars, handheld devices, clocks and wristwatches.
Stopwatches can also have alarms, times, dates and calendar functions. You can find decent stopwatches priced at under $10, but the high-performance ones are priced well over $50. Most get their energy from button cell batteries, but others use standard AAAs; these may or may not be included with the purchase. Good features to look for are a low weight, an included lanyard and an easy-to-read display. Some are shockproof, and others are waterproof; both are especially important for swim training and events.
The Stopwatch Buying Guide
- Swim stopwatches can have extra functions that are particular to the sport, like stroke rate calculators.
- A backlight display makes a stopwatch easier to read when the lighting is low.
- Some stopwatches can measure up to 1/1000th of a second but will cost more.
- Stopwatches come in different colors, and bright ones don’t get lost often.
- It’s always a good idea to have an extra stopwatch!
- If your stopwatch has a lot of functions, it should come with a manual; read it before using the product.
- Stopwatches aren’t only for sports. They are also used in research laboratories and classrooms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide