Kimming 100% Wool Women’s Black Beret
Last updated date: April 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Black Beret for a detailed review of all the top .
Offered in five different colors, this lovely women's beret is made from 100% wool and has the traditional, classic style that you've been looking for. It will do a good job of keeping your head warm in a stylish way.
In our analysis, the Kimming Kimming 100% Wool Women's Black Beret placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Wool. Pull On closure. Hand Wash Only. Materil: Wool. Color: Solid color. Style: Classic French beret.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Berets have been around for hundreds of years, and these stylish, flat, rounded caps can be worn by both men and women who want to make fashion statements. They’re a well-known staple of French fashion and in other parts of the world, and they go in and out of style in the U.S.
Berets can be made from wool, felt, velvet, leather, faux leather, natural leather and other materials and come in various bright colors, neutral hues and patterns. You can also find ones decorated with things like ribbons, extra fabric, tassels or even a bit of bling. Some have bands on the bottoms to keep them secure, while others have drawstrings, leather thongs or thread bands.
Berets are worn by fashionistas, artists and members of the military. Manufacturers don’t always design them to keep the head warm, but there are berets that have warm linings made from cotton, fleece and other toasty materials to give an extra boost of warmth on a cool day. Some are also large enough to cover the ears if you need the added warmth. You can wear berets on the back of the head, flat, pulled down over the years or diagonally — the choice is yours.
Berets match well with casual or dressy outfits and aren’t restricted to outdoor wear with coats and jackets. They look stylish with streetwear like trainers, track pants and hoodies or a button-down shirt and slacks.
You can also pair them with a leather jacket or a tweed coat. This headwear also looks great with sweaters and skirts, dresses and blazers. You can wear them when you’re out on the town, but they’re not quite formal enough for gowns and tuxedos.
The Buying Guide
- Check the diameter of your head before ordering a beret and read the product description and reviews. Some run small.
- Here are the terms for the different ways of wearing berets: Back on the head is known as halo; flat is pancake; pulled down over the ears is winter and diagonally on one side is fashion style.
- Personalize your beret by adding a brooch or small pin.
- Depending on the material, you may be able to hand wash your beret, but dry cleaning is usually the safest option. For stains, blot with a clean cloth and clean with slightly soapy warm water and a natural sponge or soft brush — don’t get it soaking wet. Let it air dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide