Kendal Leather Decorative Jewelry Box
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Jewelry Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Jewelry Box you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Decorative Jewelry Box for a detailed review of all the top decorative jewelry boxes.
Sleek, yet sturdy, this decorative jewelry box not only has that wow factor, but also features a design that provides more storage than other models on the market. The top hatch flips up to reveal a makeup mirror and ring slots that can hold 20 rings. The front of the unit contains five drawers and the sides open up to reveal a place to hang bracelets and necklaces.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Kendal Leather Decorative Jewelry Box placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kendal Huge Leather Jewelry Box / Case / Storage LJC-SHD5BK (black) Top lid has a large beveled glass mirror nestled inside. The removable top section has 2 compartments, each size is 7.25"L x 2.625"W x 1.125"H. One compartment has 3 suede lined ring slots. 2 swing out cabinets, each with 8 necklace hooks and 2 storage ledges. Weight: 8 lbs 10 oz Practical structure design, every layer can store different jewelries. 5 removable drawers for maximum jewelry storage. The deeper bottom drawer has only one compartment. Its size is 7.31"L x 5.81"W x 2.25"H. The other 4 drawers have the equal size. Their size is 7.31"L x 5.81"W x 1.00"H. Drawer 1 has 20 equal size compartments; Drawer 2 has 12 equal size compartments; Drawer 3 has 4 equal size compartments; Drawer 4 has just one compartment. Sturdy Construction This is a clean lined, sleek, contemporary designed jewelry box. Delicately Made Keep your table tidy organise with the multifunctional, high-capacity leather jewelry box. Highly Gloss Handles Each drawer is equipped with a delicate handle which can be opened easily.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Jewelry Boxes
Most jewelry pieces have value, whether monetary or sentimental. A decorative jewelry box gives you an attractive place to keep those items safe. As you browse the available models, keep the following features in mind.
Start by assessing how much storage you need. Some decorative jewelry boxes, like the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box, have three separate drawers for organizing rings, bracelets and necklaces. There are even compartments within the drawers, including special grooves to hold rings and certain brooches. Other jewelry boxes have just one large compartment.
Check the materials used to make the jewelry box. Some are made from wood, while others have a plastic base. Some are even constructed of sturdy crystal-like resin panels with faceted resin knobs for easily opening and closing the boxes. A black velvet interior is nice, as it protects the jewelry from scratches.
Determine your need for security. Some jewelry boxes come with a lock and key. This provides an added layer of protection, which is important if the jewelry pieces are especially meaningful to you.
Consider any extras the decorative jewelry box may have to offer. For example, some boxes come with a complimentary cleaning cloth. Others offer a plain white surface that can be personalized by the buyer. One could paint a design on the box, cover it with stickers or utilize decoupage to give it some character.
The Decorative Jewelry Box Buying Guide
- Larger jewelry boxes aren’t good for traveling. If you travel a lot, you may want to consider purchasing a separate lightweight jewelry box that won’t take up much room in your suitcase.
- Decorative jewelry boxes make excellent gifts. They work for a birthday, Christmas, graduation, engagement or anniversary gift.
- If your jewelry box comes with a key, make sure you store it in a separate room in a location that isn’t easy to find.
- Every so often, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box. Start by removing the jewelry and then vacuum out the velvet compartments using a small vacuum attachment. You can use a cotton swab to get in between the ring grooves. Wipe down the outside of the box with a window cleaner if it’s made of glass or plastic. Wooden boxes would do better with a dust spray.
- Several factors affect the price of decorative jewelry boxes. They include the construction materials and the detail of the decorations. For example, you’ll find the UEK 3 Drawers Jewelry Box is more affordable than handmade wooden boxes because they are made from cheaper materials and have a simple design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide