KBS Quick Bake Quiet Bread Machine
Last updated: November 10, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bread Machines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bread Machine you should buy.
There isn't anything you can't do with this amazing bread machine. It's outfitted with 17 unique cooking functions, including yogurt, cake, natural sourdough and ferment. The unit even comes with a host of extras, like an oven mitt, ceramic bread pan, measuring cup and a fruit nut dispenser.In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the KBS Quick Bake Quiet Bread Machine placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multifunctional with 17 Customized Automatic Programs, 2LB Large Capacity. KBS Breadmaker has settings for light, medium or dark crust, different loaf capacity from 1, 1.5 and 2 lb. It also has 17 programs to choose from (QUICK BREAD, WHOLE-WHEAT, GLUTEN FREE, JAM, etc.) Intelligent Fruit and Nut Dispenser, Unique Healthy Non-stick Ceramic Pan. The detachable fruit nut dispenser releases the ingredients automatically at the optimum time. Ceramic Pan is designed to make the bread evenly baked and healthier for no chemicals. 360 Degree Surrounding Baking, 15H Timer, 1H Automatic Warm-keeping Function. 360-degree baking for thinner crusts, fluffier bread, and more evenly burned color, 15-hour Delay Timer, 1-Hour Automatic Keep Warm, 15-minute Power Interruption Recovery allow for fresh breads anytime. Intuitive Digital Touch Panel Control and Sleek Stainless Steel Shell. Large viewing digital window is easy to view and select the cycle, crust, and loaf size. Stainless steel heat-resistant and not easy to damage, baked bread more delicious and healthy. Homemade bread is not only tastier but also healthier (fresher & less chemicals). Superior Construction Design & Practical Accessories Included. Large viewing window offers you a full view of the process. Unique quiet AC motor-less noise, better comfort. Ceramic Pan, Kitchen Glove, User Manual, and Other Versatile Accessories Included.
Bread Machine Rankings
In the 1990s, bread machines took over the country, with some saying they’d be the next big essential kitchen appliance. Although the fad soon faded, bread-making appliances stuck around, remaining popular with those who love the taste of regular bread. If you’ve ever tried to make a loaf of bread the old-fashioned way, you likely know the appeal of inserting ingredients and pushing a button for fresh, home-baked bread.
Today’s bread machines have come a long way from the early days, especially when it comes to appealing to modern dietary restrictions. Now that they have gluten-free baking options, they’re appealing to an audience of people who have trouble finding delicious bread at the grocery store or neighborhood bakery. But not all bread machines have gluten-free features, and of those that do, only some can bake tasty gluten-free loaves. So it’s important to shop for that specifically if you’re on a special diet.
Whether you’re baking a gluten-free or regular loaf, though, you’ll want delicious-tasting bread baked consistently all over. This includes soft slices with the perfect outer crust. Some bread makers do better than others at this, based primarily on the way the machine distributes heat. It’s important to note, though, that some machines produce bread that doesn’t have that traditional “loaf” look and search for one that does if it’s important to you.
Some newer bread machines have fruit and nut dispensers that release those ingredients at the exact moment they’re needed. If you plan to make banana bread or date nut bread on a fairly regular basis, this might be a feature to consider while you’re shopping.
- Bread machines can have a bit of a learning curve. You’ll need to first gather all the ingredients you need, then know which buttons to push. Some bread makers have a light-up digital display and easy-to-use settings. Other models also has a large LCD screen that’s easy to read.
- Consider looking for a bread machine that tells you what time your loaf will be done, rather than merely giving you a countdown timer.
- If you plan to make fruity bread, consider a bread maker that has a fruit and nut dispenser. Your ingredients will release at the designated time.
- More than 3 million Americans are following a gluten-free diet. Normally this would mean forgoing bread — and bread machines — altogether. However, some bread machines let you make delicious gluten-free bread at the press of a button.
- If you want the luxury of creating foods beyond bread, go with a bread maker that allows you to also make pasta and jam by just choosing those options on the menu and inserting the necessary ingredients.
- If you’re on a budget, you may want to stick with a model that retails for under $100.
- When it comes down to it, your bread maker needs to put out high-quality, good-tasting bread. All of the other factors are important, but this one is a top priority. Look for a bread machine that has a heater on the lid that ensures each loaf is evenly cooked on all sides. No matter what size loaf you’re making, you’ll get this same result.