Karafu 68-Ounce Glass Pitcher With Lid
Last updated date: February 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top .
With a 68-ounce capacity, this pitcher works well for serving large groups. The heat-resistant glass is lead-free, lightweight and durable, allowing you to serve everything from water to hot tea. The oversized handle makes it easy to grip the pitcher for pouring even when it is filled to capacity.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Karafu 68-Ounce Glass Pitcher With Lid placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality: Made of Heat-resistant Borosilicate Glass, lead-free, lightweight, durable, withstands temperature 0 ℉ to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into it safely, stove-top safe; ring of the lid is made of high quality silica gel, BPA-free. Perfect Size: 68 Oz high capacity, enough to serve your family or entertain your guests; fits well in most fridges(not the door), perfect to prepare and serve cold or hot beverages, water, iced tea, fruit infused juices, etc. Great Pouring: Lid is detachable and has a smooth surface, it has two outlets, one for fast water pouring and the other for filtration, great for pouring or keeping ice, large chunks of fruit, tea bags inside the pitcher; also because of the two outlets the pitcher is not airtight. Elegant Design: Handmade, beautiful looking, large handle for comfortable grip. Wash Easily: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended; simple and easy to clean.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Pitchers are a classic staple of any kitchen, allowing you to serve up water, tea, lemonade or other cold drinks with ease. Some newer pitchers are even designed to hold hot beverages like coffee or tea for larger groups of people.
But there are so many options for pitchers these days, it can be tough to know exactly which one to choose. Height and capacity are both important features. You’ll need a pitcher that will squeeze into your refrigerator to keep your beverage chilly between pours. You’ll also need to know how much liquid you can store in your pitcher, especially if you like to make a big batch and store it for days.
How you’ll be using your pitcher also comes into play. Some pitchers can handle hot beverages while many others are built solely for chilled. If you plan to set your pitcher out for a while, a stainless-steel pitcher may be the best option, especially if you can find one that’s double-wall insulated.
Lastly, there’s durability. You’ll need a pitcher that can withstand drops and scrapes over the years. Having one that can hold up in the dishwasher also comes in handy, although if you only use it when you entertain, hand-washing might not be a big deal. Once you’ve isolated the features that are most important to you, you can narrow it down to the selection of pitchers that works best for your needs.
The Buying Guide
- Because it’s more durable, you’ll often find glass pitchers are made from a stronger, more durable type of glass called borosilicate. Borosilicate glass can better handle the temperature changes many pitchers endure.
- Stainless steel can be great at keeping beverages chilled, but it also is more high-maintenance than other materials. You might not be able to toss it in the dishwasher, and acidic drinks could affect the finish.
- BPA is a concern for some consumers. Look for a material that’s free of BPA, especially if you plan to fill your pitcher with hot liquids. For best results, go with a clear pitcher to avoid issues with plastic leaching.
- An airtight lid can come in handy if you plan to store your beverages in the refrigerator. Some also prevent leaking if the pitcher tips over.
- A wide mouth makes it easier to hand-wash your pitcher between uses. Make sure you have a lid that narrows the drinking area to a spout for easier pouring.
- Finding a pitcher that’s lightweight but still durable can be a challenge. But a lighter pitcher will make it easier to pour when it’s full.
- If the lid has elements like a rubber seal, watch out for mold. Remove it and clean and dry it thoroughly between uses to reduce the length of time moisture might be trapped inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide