KAFEEK Universal Fit Microfiber Leather Viscose Anti-Slip Steering Wheel Cover
Last updated date: January 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Steering Wheel Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Steering Wheel Cover you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Steering Wheel Cover for a detailed review of all the top steering wheel covers.
This cover comes in one size and features a mix of mesh and faux leather materials. It's designed to allow for a good grip and help keep your hands comfortable regardless of the temperature. You can choose from four color options.
In our analysis, the KAFEEK KAFEEK Universal Fit Microfiber Leather Viscose Anti-Slip Steering Wheel Cover placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Suitable for all middle-size steering wheels with outer diameter 14 1/2 inch to 15 inch(37cm to 39cm). Made of durable microfiber leather and breathable silk mesh, healthy and eco-friendly,bring you a great touch and feel.Warm in winter and cool in summer. Sweatproof and Anti-skidding, stable, heat resistant, A better grip on the steering wheel gives you more control on the road. Perfect decor for your car, also protect your steering wheel. Easy to Install,Because of the ductility material, Any adult can easy install this steering wheel cover, no tools required.Tips: It is not fit F-150 Tundra Tacoma Range Rover Prius 2006-2015 Civic.Please carefully measure the size of your steering wheel before purchasing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Steering Wheel Covers
A steering wheel cover offers many benefits that can improve the driving experience and keep your steering wheel looking good. For example, the cover helps keep your hands more comfortable in varying temperatures and makes it easier to grip the wheel. In addition, the cover protects your steering wheel from wear and dirt and can add style to your car’s interior when you choose an aesthetic design.
You should start by choosing a steering wheel cover that provides a good fit. You don’t want something that fits too loosely and makes your hands slip or something that is too small to even get on the wheel. To make sizing easier, many manufacturers offer universal options that accommodate steering wheels with common diameters of around 14.5 to 15 inches. However, your steering wheel’s size could vary, so you may need to shop around for specifically sized options.
Steering wheel covers can consist of many materials such as real and faux leathers, plastic, sheepskin and microfiber. The material matters a lot since it affects the comfort, grip, durability, appearance and feel of the cover. Plus, some materials are better for temperature control than others.
A leather cover looks fancy and is easy to grip, but it adds weight that can make the steering experience feel different. Faux leather provides a similar appearance and grip but is lighter. Microfiber cloth, on the other hand, looks more casual, is lightweight and still provides a good grip, while sheepskin has a unique fluffy look and excels with temperature control. Lastly, plastic can be an economical choice but doesn’t always provide the best aesthetic and can be slippery.
You can expect to have no shortage of styles and colors of steering wheel covers to pick from. You might go with something that matches your vehicle’s interior such as a classic black cover, or you could pick a two-toned cover that also takes into consideration your car’s exterior color. More fun options also exist including steering wheel covers with patterns like camouflage and galaxy prints or themes such as animals, flowers or famous characters.
The Steering Wheel Cover Buying Guide
- To make sure you get the right fit, find a tape measure that is flexible and measure your steering wheel. At the very least, you should measure the diameter by going straight across the center of the steering wheel. In some cases, you’ll also want to measure the grip circumference; keep in mind this measurement may vary slightly at different places on the wheel.
- Before putting on your new cover, take some time to thoroughly clean your steering wheel. You should use a microfiber cloth along with a cleaning solution appropriate for your steering wheel’s material. For example, a leather steering wheel would need a leather cleaner, while you could use a general interior spray for plastic or faux leather steering wheels. Be sure the steering wheel fully dries before you proceed with covering it.
- The installation process should be rather simple. You’ll want to start putting the cover on the top of the wheel before you move down to the sides and lastly finish at the bottom. Be prepared to stretch the cover as you’re working it on to the wheel. Note that you may need to put extra effort into getting it positioned on the bottom.
- If you have difficulties putting on or removing the steering wheel cover, consider using some heat since this will make the material more flexible. A blow dryer is a good tool for this, and you can aim it at the problematic area of the cover. This technique is best for covers that stretch.
- To get a longer lifespan out of your steering wheel cover, choose one that resists wear. If you choose a lighter color that can easily show stains, you should also consider looking for one made of a stain-resistant material.
- If you have concerns about your steering wheel feeling too hot or cold, consider specialized cover options. For example, you can find steering wheel covers that contain areas filled with a cooling gel for those hot months. During the winter, a high-tech heated steering wheel cover that uses power from your car’s power outlet can improve your comfort while driving.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide