JUST MY SIZE Womens’ Plus Size Ugly Christmas Sweater
Last updated date: February 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Plus Size Sweaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Plus Size Sweater you should buy.
Editor's Note February 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Plus Size Sweaters for a detailed review of all the top women's plus size sweaters.
If you enjoy the holiday season, you'll want to get one of these fun women's plus size sweaters. Pattern choices include Santa Claus, snowflakes and an adorable pug. The sweaters themselves are soft against the skin and long enough to provide coverage for your bum.
In our analysis, the JUST MY SIZE JUST MY SIZE Women's Plus Size Ugly Christmas Sweater placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
60% Polyester, 40% Cotton. Imported. Machine Wash. Custom-designed for your curves. Non-chafe side seams for subtle, flattering shape. Wide, ribbed cuffs and hem update your silhouette. Tag-free for comfort. Available in a variety of holiday graphics.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Plus Size Sweaters
If you’re in the market for women’s plus size sweaters, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind while you shop. First, consider the sweater’s size and length and determine what would make you most comfortable. You’ll find that not all designers offer the same sizes. One may have their sweaters available in sizes up to a 3X and another up to a 5X.
Look at the sweater’s style next. Go with a V-neck if you desire a sweater that’s a bit more sexy. An open cardigan is best if you plan on layering the sweater over another shirt. You’ll even find women’s plus size sweaters with large pockets that can hold your cell phone or wallet.
Check out the different sweater designs, too. You could go with a solid color or a patterned print, such as striped, wavy or plaid. You’ll even find women’s plus size sweaters in an attractive lace-up design.
Consider specialty sweaters for holidays. There are plenty of “ugly” Christmas sweaters on the market in plus sizes. These look great at holiday parties and they add to the festivities on Christmas morning when opening gifts with loved ones.
The Women's Plus Size Sweater Buying Guide
- Always read the product care label on your sweater before you wash it. Many women’s plus size sweaters must be hand-washed and hung out to dry. Others are safe for cleaning in a washing machine, as long as the water is set below 104 degrees.
- Never wash your sweater with bleach, even if the sweater is white. Bleach may damage the acrylic fibers used to construct the sweater.
- If you have sensitive skin, look for a sweater that’s tagless.
- Women’s plus size sweaters pair well with both jeans and leggings. They also look good with either sneakers or a pair of boots.
- To prevent pilling, you’ll want to properly store your sweaters in the summer. It’s best to use a garment box that is made from a breathable material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide