JUEYINGBAILI Natural Sun Full Spectrum Plant Light
Last updated date: April 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full-Spectrum Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full-Spectrum Light you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Full-Spectrum Light for a detailed review of all the top full-spectrum lights.
This full-spectrum light comes with four arms that are completely flexible. That means you can bend them and direct the light exactly where you need it to shine. This unit also features an auto on/off timer and nine dimming levels.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the JUEYINGBAILI Natural Sun Full Spectrum Plant Light placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
For those plants suffered from constant bad weather, cold season or disadvantaged geographical position etc., this Plant Growing Light is undoubtedly a Life Saver! This product aims at triggering plant’s photosynthesis and speed up their growth. Just in couple of days, there will be substantially noticeable growth in your plants. “the seeds sprouted”, “The seedlings got an inch tall”, “it saved the dying Succulent”… The Blue LED chips ensure plants take in more energy through the synthesis of chlorophyll to help in germination.The Red LED chips contributes to effective germination, flowering, and enhances photosynthesis for better results. The goose necks can be rotated 360 degrees so you can control the angle easily and the distance between the lamp and plants. The grow light not only help plants supplement the lack of natural sunlight but also protect them from drying out. Perfect for indoor potted plants, leaf cuttings, greenhouse vegetables etc. For someone who always killed the plants, it was just because you don’t get this product, otherwise you were soon obsessed with the joy of planting.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full-Spectrum Lights
Growing your own plants can be very rewarding. Whether you lack the backyard space for a garden and want to grow vegetables in the kitchen, or you love having tons of houseplants around, the proper equipment will help you successfully grow plants indoors. One of the most important tools is a full-spectrum light, as this allows you to provide the plant with its preferred amount of light.
When selecting a full-spectrum light, you’ll need to consider how big your growing area is. There are units that are designed to provide light for approximately one to four plants, as well as models which cover a 2-foot by 2-foot space.
Look for flexibility when opting for a small full-spectrum light. The Jueyingbaili 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights comes with four adjustable arms that can be twisted and bent to provide light at just the right angle for up to four plants. The unit is lightweight and portable, which makes it a great choice for both home and office. It’s also powered via a USB or AC power adapter.
Check to see how customizable the full-spectrum light is, as you want to ensure it allows you to provide just the right amount of light. For example, some models have three different light settings, while others come with as many as nine dimming levels. You can even purchase a full-spectrum light with a timer that will automatically turn on and off based on times you enter into the system.
Review the type of light that is used, as you want a full-spectrum light that most resembles the natural light from the sun. Some models imitate sunlight while also being easy on the eyes. Others don’t flicker or produce a glare.
Consider a full-spectrum light that runs quietly. Some models use a fan to stay cool to the touch, and these fans are often noisy. Instead, go with a model that is cooled by a thick 3-millimeter aluminum heat sink. This passive heat exchanger runs without making a sound and works by transferring the heat to a cooling medium before expelling it from the machine.
Finally, you’ll want to choose a full-spectrum light that is energy efficient. Look for lights that use 1,000-watt LED lights and are built with a 90-degree reflector that allows you to concentrate the light. This results in losing 30% less light, which means you’ll use less energy. Some models are so efficient that they use 50% less electricity than other lights on the market, so make sure you do your homework if you want to keep your electric bill low.
The Full-Spectrum Light Buying Guide
- Some full-spectrum lights can get a little too hot to the touch, so use caution when adjusting or moving the lights after they’ve been on for a while.
- Where you place the full-spectrum light, and for how long, is dependent upon the plant’s stage of growth. Ideally, you want to set the light 8 to 10 inches above a seedling and have it turned on for approximately 12 to 14 hours per day. At the vegetative stage, hang the light 6 to 8 inches above the plant and run the light for 14 to 16 hours each day. Move the light to within 4 to 6 inches of the plant when it reaches the flower and fruit stage. Keep the light on for 14 to 18 hours each day.
- Look for a full-spectrum light that is splash-proof, as you’ll need to water your plants from time to time and splashes happen.
- Avoid using full-spectrum lights that have infrared or ultraviolet lights, as these have the potential to hurt your eyes.
- Make sure the light unit you select is suitable for all stages of growth. You don’t want to have to purchase one light for seedings and another for plants that have reached the fruiting stage.
- Full-spectrum lights have a wide range of uses. In addition to setting them up for your indoor plants, you can also use them for tissue culture, vegetable cultivation, breeding, growing greenhouse plants, illuminating an aquarium and pipeline cultivation.
- If price is one of the factors you’re considering when shopping for a full-spectrum light, you’ll find the Jueyingbaili 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights is the most affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide