Juegoal Burlap Red Truck Christmas Tree Skirt, 48-Inch
Last updated date: November 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tree Skirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tree Skirt you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tree Skirt for a detailed review of all the top tree skirts.
Designed to last, this tree skirt has anti-UV and anti-fading properties. It measures 48 inches in diameter and has three Velcro closures in the back to keep it firmly together. With a red and black checkered border and the image of a farm truck in the center, this skirt is overflowing with country charm.
In our analysis, the Juegoal Juegoal Burlap Red Truck Christmas Tree Skirt, 48-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rustic Soft Burlap Tree Skirt: Juegoal 48 inches Christmas burlap tree skirt with Christmas tree and red car. Edges are stitched with red and black squares cloth. This vintage burlap Christmas tree mat could instantly add to your Christmas atmosphere. Premium Quality: Weatherproof and non-fray durability, the tree skirt is made from two layers of burlap with vibrant and bright colors. Anti-UV, anti-fading, can keep it using for many seasons. 48 Inches: The 48 inches size is perfect fit for all kinds of artificial Christmas trees and real trees. We recommend that the diameter of the tree skirt be at least 6 inch more than the full width of the tree. Easy to Use: Simply drape it around the bottom of the tree, closes in the back with 3 velcro closures, quick and convenience for decoration, no need to tie. Extensive Use: You can put the Xmas tree skirt on anywhere you like, such as the living room, bedroom, courtyard, bar, hotel, shop, supermarket or somewhere else. This is a gorgeous Christmas decorations for indoor and outdoor.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tree Skirts
A beautifully decorated house is beneficial any time of year, but it’s extra special around the holidays. Festive lights, eye-catching ornaments and the perfect tree give your home a warmth and sense of harmony that everyone can enjoy. A holiday home deserves all the little touches of the season, and one of those touches is a tree skirt.
Aside from being a stunning addition to your decor, tree skirts also grab pine needles that fall from real trees and create a finished look for artificial trees. They make a pretty backdrop for piles of gifts, and they’re a picture-perfect spot for your furry friend to curl up during winter’s chill.
Tree skirts come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are perfect for shorter trees or thin, pencil-style firs. Larger designs add a grand look to your holiday centerpiece. If you want a rustic, farmhouse-style look, a burlap tree skirt can add that feel to your living room. Red skirts with furry white trim are a classic choice. Plaid patterns are a homey pick, and puffball hems are a fun addition.
It’s easy to add a tree skirt to your pine tree. Just loop it around the bottom of your tree (some of them cover the water bowl for real trees), and secure it with the closure. Some skirts have hook-and-loop closures. Others use Velcro or have buttons for a detailed touch.
You can choose a tree skirt solely based on looks, but there are other considerations to make. Our Tips & Advice will help you narrow down your options.
The Tree Skirt Buying Guide
- Check out what materials your skirt is made from before you buy. This will affect how it stands up to wear and tear and how you clean it. Burlap skirts can hold up for years with very little care. The pattern on plaid skirts can hide minor stains. Cotton skirts need gentle attention to prevent colors from bleeding.
- If you have pets or children who love hanging out under the tree, buy a hearty skirt that can withstand curious hands and pesky paw prints. Features like hand-sewn details and pom-pom hem accessories might not survive the holidays with kids or pets.
- Measure out the size of the area where your tree will sit before you pick a tree skirt. You want your tree skirt to shine, and it won’t show off your decor if it’s crumpled up against a corner.
- You should also consider the size of your tree before you order your skirt. Short trees or slender trees work well with smaller tree skirts (think 30 to 40-inches in diameter). For an imposing classic tree that’s seven feet or taller, you’ll want a skirt in the 48 to 56-inch diameter range.
- Cleaning a tree skirt might be tricky, but it’s not impossible. Most skirts don’t get along well with your washer and dryer. If your skirt is safe to hand wash, you can swish it around in a small bucket filled with cold water and Woolite. Rinse the tree skirt in a bucket with clean cool water until the water runs clear. Remove excess water from the skirt by nestling it between a few thick, dry, clean towels, or place it in your dryer’s spin cycle on no heat. You can shake it gently to remove wrinkles, or use an iron if the care instructions say it’s safe.
- If you only need to spot-clean your tree skirt, make sure you remove any dry messes with a butter knife before you get started. Dampen a soft white cloth or paper towel with cool water, then blot until the stain disappears. If it won’t budge, or if your skirt has many small details or hand sewing, you’ll want to make a trip to the dry cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide