JS HANGER Wooden Coat Hangers, 20-Pack
Last updated date: March 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coat Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coat Hanger you should buy.
Update as April 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coat Hanger for a detailed review of all the top coat hangers.
These hangers are made of 100% solid hardwood for stability and durability. The slim size of the hangers saves space. Notched shoulders prevent clothing from slipping and offer a hanging spot for shoulder straps.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the JS HANGER Wooden Coat Hangers, 20-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality Hangers – Made of 100% solid hardwood, hangers in a set of 20. Each wood hanger has a walnut finish, which accents the wood grain with gloss and adds the atmosphere of luxury and fashion to your closet. Versatile colors are matching with your home environment. Solid wood construction is heavy duty and durable to your clothes, even the heaviest one. Slim Profile & Space Saving – Size: 17. 5″ x 9. 4″ x0. 5″. Flat body design keeps your clothes in original shape and style maximizes your closet storage space. You will not be awkward about messy clothes as these hangers make your closet neat and tidy. Slim design is also elegant and is great decor to your wardrobe. Non-slip Notches – Perfectly-cut notches along the hanger shoulder allows you to hang shoulder straps and also haves the function of non-slip. You will not worry about your clothes falling off. 360 degree rotating hooks – Designed with a chrome 360 degree anti-rust swivel hook, easy and flexible to access and convenient to steam your garment. Useful round pants bar – Heavy duty with sturdy wooden round pants bar, you can efficiently hang all kinds of clothes with ease, such as suits, coats, jackets, trousers and so on. Wooden bar with grooved plastic cover makes it possible to hang suits and pants. The bar also prevents your clothes from slipping off and the plastic cover will leave no crease on your clothing.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coat Hangers
You might not give coat hangers much thought until you are prompted. For instance, if you run out, several hangers break or you pull your winter coat out of the closet only to find it mussed and creased on a bent-up old hanger. Before rushing out to purchase the first pack you can find, consider what to look for in a new set of clothes hangers.
Determining how you want to use the hangers will help you make the best choice. If you need to store children’s clothing or lightweight jackets, simple plastic hangers might be sufficient. However, if you have thick coats, large suits, or heavy pants, look for something sturdier such as solid wood or heavy gauge steel.
You can maximize room in your closet by selecting thin hangers. Velvet-flocked hangers tend to be sleeker, requiring less space while offering stable support. These coated hangers also help prevent creases and keep soft shirts from slipping.
The Coat Hanger Buying Guide
- Don’t be afraid to buy more than one type of hanger. Aesthetics are nice, but having sturdy wooden hangers for suit jackets and petite velvet-coated hangers for blouses will help keep the items in your wardrobe looking clean, fresh, and new.
- When you store your coats during the off-season, consider hanging a cedar block with them or even using cedar coat hangers. Cedar is a natural dehumidifier that will prevent garments from developing mildew. The wood also deters insects such as moths that might feast on your clothing. Cedar is fragrant and makes a delightful deodorizer, as well.
- Don’t forget about the kiddos. Shopping for smaller coat hangers for your child’s jackets, coats and other items makes it easier to keep them handy without stretching them.
- Hooking shower rings onto the bottom of a coat hanger lets you store scarves alongside jackets. Simply tuck a scarf through each ring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide