JQK Rustproof Nickel-Plated Magnetic Catch, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Catches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Catch you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Catches for a detailed review of all the top catches.
In addition to cabinet doors, these catches can be used on larger pantry doors, closet doors or French doors. Each of the four catches in the package are nickel-plated to prevent rust and increase durability. You can even get the catches in a black, silver or oil-rubbed bronze finish.
In our analysis, the JQK JQK Rustproof Nickel-Plated Magnetic Catch, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ALL METAL Magnetic Catch: Constructed by stainless steel shell and iron catch plate (nickel plating), ensuring quality and longevity. Rustproof and Durable: Ideal for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, RV and closets. Powelful Magnet 20 lbs: STRONG magnets to hold cabinet door, furniture door, pantry door, french doors and closet door. Stainless Steel Screw included: To make sure high quality and long lasting, super easy to install. Suit for Door Size: 14 x 18 Inch.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Catches
There’s nothing more frustrating than a cabinet door that won’t stay closed. Fortunately, there’s an easy fix for that problem. All you need is a high-quality set of catches. Since catches are super affordable and easy to install, you can complete this home project on your own.
These catches are sold in packs of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14, 18 and 20, so you can tackle small and big jobs and everything in between.
The Catch Buying Guide
- If you aren’t good with tools, or you simply prefer to keep things simple, go with a set of catches that uses a strong adhesive to bond it to your cabinet doors. For these catches to work properly, you’ll need to clean the cabinet door first. Next, mark where you plan on installing the catches with a pencil. Remove the adhesive backing and firmly press the catches into place. Close the cabinet door and wait a full 24 hours before reopening it. After that, you’re good to go.
- Although some catches do have an adhesive backing, they also come with holes for drilling. If you prefer, you can go the old-fashioned route and secure the catches to your cabinet doors using a set of screws.
- Many pet owners have frisky animals that like to open cabinet doors. If you find yourself in this category, you may find a magnetic catch does the trick to keep your furry friend from opening the door.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide