JQK Rubber Door Stopper, 4-Pack
Last updated date: January 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Stops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Stop you should buy.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Stop for a detailed review of all the top door stops.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the JQK JQK Rubber Door Stopper, 4-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
【Premium Quality Rubber】Door Stopper is made of odorless rubber and 304 Stainless Steel.Rubber is firm but not hard, won't fold when facing powerful thrust, great for keeping safe or keeping heavy door open. 【Best Value Pack】Your set comes 4 door stops with hanger to keep them easy organized. 【Anti-slip Base】unique sloped design, provide ultimate gripping power to work on All floor surface. Fit under doors hanging anywhere from 0.1 to 1.18 inch off the floor. 【Fresh Air when door open】Great for indoor use, no creaking or slamming when holding your door 【PLEASE READ】 Before clicking "Add to Cart" be sure that it says "Sold by JQK Products". JQK Products offers an exclusive manufacturer warranty of one year. Note: This warranty is exclusive to sales made through JQK Products and purchases made through unauthorized sellers would not fall under that manufacturer warranty. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us immediately to rectify the issue. We know you'll love them, but if you don't, send them back for a full refund of your purchase
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Stops
Whether you have children that excitedly fling the front door open as they run in the house after school, or you have an arm full of groceries and you can’t stop the swing of your door as you enter, you’ll want to protect the adjacent wall from being struck by the doorknob. This is easily done with a doorstop. Of course, the doorstop can also be used to prop a door open when needed as well.
While shopping for a doorstop, consider the product’s construction material. You want the stopper to be made of heavy-duty rubber, like the Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge. This material is the most durable and least likely to wear down after only a few uses.
Check the height of the doorstop, as some doors have big gaps between the bottom of the door and the floor. The Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper has one of the highest stoppers and is able to accommodate gaps as large as 1.6 inches.
Look under the door stopper to ensure it is safe for use on all floor types. For example, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack has a smooth anti-slip base that works on carpet, stone, cement, tile and wood flooring. You don’t want a door stopper with a rough bottom that could leave scratches on your beautiful floors.
Consider any features that make the door stop stand out. Are the stoppers offered in a variety of colors or do they come in a sleek modern design? The SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack provides a handy storage hook with a stopper that is easily affixed to the wall or the back of a door using an adhesive strip. This gives you the option of storing the doorstop when not in use.
The Door Stop Buying Guide
- Since door stops are made from rubber, they can quickly be cleaned with a little dish soap and water if they get dirty.
- It’s a good idea to measure the gap between your door and the floor. Check the door stopper’s product label to ensure it is able to handle a gap of that size. This is especially important for older doors, which tend to have larger gaps.
- Look for a company that offers either a satisfaction guarantee or a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy. This way if the door stopper doesn’t hold up under the weight of your door, you’ll be able to get your money back.
- There isn’t a wide range when it comes to the price of a doorstop. In fact, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack, Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge and the SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack all come in around the same price per stopper. You will pay a little more for the Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper, which features a taller, more modern design and comes with a storage holder.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide