JoyJolt Savor Insulated Espresso Mugs, Set of 2
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Espresso Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Espresso Cup you should buy.
Editor's Note August 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Espresso Cup for a detailed review of all the top espresso cups.
The handles on these double-wall mugs make drinking a piping hot beverage more enjoyable. The lightweight glasses can hold a generous 5.4 ounces of liquid. Shipped in a colorful box, they are ideal for gifting.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the JoyJolt JoyJolt Savor Insulated Espresso Mugs, Set of 2 placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy your favorite drink like never before with the JoyJolt Savor Double wall Glass Cups! These 5.4 capacity double wall glasses are perfectly suited for a multitude of hot and cold beverages as well as desserts. Individually handmade of heat-resistant borosilicate glasses, they are designed to keep your liquid hot or cold for a longer period, while keeping your hands cool to the touch, it also eliminates need for coasters as no messy condensation will occur.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Espresso Cups
Espresso cups are more than just tiny coffee cups. There are several details to look for when shopping for the best espresso cup for your kitchen.
The first factor to consider is the size of the cups. A demitasse, which means half-cup in French, holds 2 to 3 fluid ounces. An espresso doppio normale is essentially a double shot, which fits best in a 3.5- to 4-ounce cup. Choosing the smallest container possible based on your beverage preference is best, as the crema will spread out and disappear more quickly in a larger cup.
Next, pay attention to insulation and the materials used in the cups. Glass cups with double walls keep beverages hot while preventing the outside of the container from burning your fingers. Alternatively, white ceramic mugs are a clean, classic addition to any coffee bar.
Finally, notice any added features that could make one set of espresso cups stand out over another. Handles can make holding your drink more comfortable. A collection that includes extras, such as spoons and saucers, provides all you need to create a cafe experience at home. A storage rack keeps the cups tidy and accessible.
Considering what is important to and appeals to you will help you select the best option.
The Espresso Cup Buying Guide
- Some espresso aficionados say that a hot espresso cup enhances the enjoyment of the beverage. You can preheat your espresso cups before using them by filling them with boiling water and dumping it out just before pulling a shot.
- Even if an espresso cup is marked as safe for everything from the dishwasher to the microwave, never pour hot liquids into a cold glass or ceramic cup and never add cold liquid to a hot cup. The sudden contraction or expansion could cause the cup to shatter.
- Consider handwashing glass or delicate ceramic espresso cups. Although they might be dishwasher-safe, the small size and fragile composition make them susceptible to breaking, especially if they hit against another item in the dishwasher.
- In addition, some consumers report that putting double wall glass cups in the dishwasher leaves them cloudy due to condensation between the walls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide