Jovitec Nylon Kitchen Knives, 8-Piece
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Cooking Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Cooking Supply you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Cooking Supplies for a detailed review of all the top kids cooking supplies.
Perfect for children learning to cook, these nylon knives are safe and easy to use. This set comes with brightly colored square and cusp-shaped knives for fruits, vegetables, bread and cheese.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Jovitec Nylon Kitchen Knives, 8-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Versatile kitchen tools for kids: this nylon knife set contains 5 pieces square knife, 3 pieces cusp shape knife, has different beautiful and bright colors. Wide usage: knife can safely cut many types of fruit, lettuce, vegetables, bread, cheese, cake, carrots, zucchini, strawberries and more. Characteristic: the nylon knife has serrated edges, this little chef set will help safeguard fingers from the dangers and risks of peaked metal knives. Material: the plastic knife material is plastic, and no BPA material, non-toxic, tasteless, can be soaked in boiling water without deformation, no damage, comfortable to use and safe for non-stick cookware. Create happy memories: the colorful kid’s knives set can help you create delicious dishes; Finding a common interest with your kid, make memories together and fosters healthy life skills.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Cooking Supplies
Kids are never too young to help out in the kitchen. No matter their age, they can learn valuable lessons about communication, measurements and math, science and technology, all while making a delicious meal. Young children can help by mixing ingredients together, setting the table and plating the food. Older children can help chop ingredients, use the stove and oven with supervision and try complex recipes with a little help.
When looking for kids’ cooking supplies, consider age appropriateness as one of the most important factors. It not only ensures kids stay safe in the kitchen, but it also helps keep them engaged with the right tools. A younger child may love their own set of measuring spoons, which they can use to help get ingredients ready to cook, while an older child can enjoy their own set of safe knives to chop up fruit and vegetables.
Adult cooking supplies are usually black or silver, but kids’ cooking supplies come in a rainbow of colors. This makes it more engaging for kids and helps them differentiate their own tool from their parents’. Look for colorful knives and measuring cups that brighten any kitchen.
The Kids Cooking Supply Buying Guide
- No matter how old your child is, safety comes first in the kitchen. Be sure to have a chat about the safety rules before you start cooking together, such as which surfaces are too hot to touch and which equipment they cannot use on their own. Always turn pot handles inwards so that kids don’t accidentally knock them over. Store your own sharp knives away from where kids can reach them. Always go over the rules of the kitchen before every cooking session so they are fresh in your kids’ minds.
- Even at a young age, kids may have certain interests in aspects of cooking. See if the kids’ cooking supplies can help them further explore their interests and learn new skills. For example, if your child is interested in following recipes from start to finish, get them their own cookbook. A kids’ cookbook will have illustrations for steps and will be less complex than an adult cookbook.
- Many kids are interested in chopping up ingredients because knives have often been a no-no for them. However, many knives for kids have blunter edges than adult knives, so that kids won’t accidentally nick themselves while cooking. Be sure to cover a few basic knife skills, such as how to hold the knife and the food when chopping.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide