Joe Rhatigan The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book
Last updated date: September 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brainteasers For High Schoolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brainteaser For High Schoolers you should buy.
Update as September 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Brainteasers For High Schoolers for a detailed review of all the top brainteasers for high schoolers.
This book of brainteasers for high schoolers comes with much more than just riddles. It also features many pages that include specific challenges, such as fitting 100 cat drawings on one page. You'll find challenging math problems, puzzles and even codes that need deciphering in this book.
In our analysis, the Joe Rhatigan Joe Rhatigan The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Bookdares kids to draw more, think faster, and play harder! Can you draw 100 cats on the page, make a maze, or give clues to a finished crossword puzzle? How about drawing with your eyes closed, doodling in class, or solving wacky word-search puzzles? Every page of The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Bookâ??challenges you to do something weird, funny, and silly. This is not a crossword puzzle book. No sudoku here. Look elsewhere for dot-to-dots! It's time to put the tablet down and leave the smartphone in the other room. The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book is a low-tech alternative which dares kids to draw more, think faster, and play harder! With activities such as "How Many Cats Can You Fit on the Couch?" "Magic Number Squares," "ABC Sentences," "Upside-Down Drawing," "Cliche Completion," and dozens more, kids will be kicking their brains into high gear. Hours of fun guaranteed!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Brainteasers For High Schoolers
It’s easy for teens to spend their free time glued to a screen; however, parents can encourage their high schoolers to incorporate some time each day toward boosting their brain power with a book of brain teasers. These puzzles are not only fun, but also challenging. Many of the riddles require teens to use their critical thinking and problem-solving skills to come up with the correct solution. When shopping for brain teasers for high schoolers, you’ll want to keep the following in mind.
Consider opting for a brainteaser book that has different levels of difficulty, like Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time. This book allows teens to start off with the easier riddles, which will help them gain confidence before working their way up to the more difficult puzzles. It’s also a good choice if you have children of varying ages at home, as they can each complete the sections that match their learning levels. Another benefit to opting for this book of brainteasers is that it comes with hints, in the event that your teen gets stuck.
Check the number of brainteasers included in the book to determine how long the book will last. For example, some books come with 333 brain teasers, which is more than most books on the market. If you spend a lot of time waiting in doctor’s offices or you have a long commute back and forth to school, a book with this many brainteasers is a great choice, as it will provide hours of entertainment.
Determine whether you’d like a book of brain teasers for high schoolers that also includes a variety of other puzzles. Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book offers a host of challenges. There are math problems, puzzles, codes that need deciphering and even drawing challenges. For example, one-page tasks teens with fitting 100 cats on a couch.
Look for a brain teasers for high schoolers activity book that goes above and beyond to deliver value to its users. For example, some books are designed with a book-wide scavenger hunt. They even have a certificate of achievement at the back of the book for any teen that successfully completes the scavenger hunt.
The Brainteaser For High Schoolers Buying Guide
- If you get stuck and can’t figure out one of the brainteasers in your book, set the book aside and come back to it later. Sometimes simply stepping away and coming back with a pair of fresh eyes is all it takes to come up with the solution.
- Brainteasers don’t have to be worked on alone. Consider planning a family fun night that starts off with a few brainteasers, moves on to a board game and ends with a movie and a big bucket of extra-butter popcorn.
- A notebook and pencil are must-haves when working out the more challenging brainteasers. This is especially true for the puzzles that require mathematics.
- It helps to repeat the brainteaser out loud to make sure you aren’t missing any of the information. You’ll also want to pay attention to the specific verbiage, as sometimes the answer is dependent upon a certain word used in the riddle.
- The cost for a book of brain teasers for high schoolers is dependent upon the number of brainteasers the book includes, as well as the difficulty level. You’ll find Joe Rhatigan’s The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book has the lowest price tag. You’ll pay a bit more for Marcel Danesi’s The 125 Best Brainteasers Of All Time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide