Jocoku Hypoallergenic Easy Clean Silk Pillowcase, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Silk Pillowcase for a detailed review of all the top .
Individuals with allergies and sensitive skin will love that this silk pillowcase is hypoallergenic. It's breathable and warm and constructed from 100% mulberry silk. The hidden zippers and ability to clean the set in a washer and dryer add to the appeal of the pillowcases.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Jocoku Hypoallergenic Easy Clean Silk Pillowcase, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Mulberry Silk: This silk pillowcases are all made of 100% natural silk, it is an absolute must for anyone in search of a beautiful night’s sleep. Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin: Silk nourish the skin, prevent skin aging, clean the skin. Especially for sensitive skin and delicate skin. Also can keep the hair supple and smooth. Natural Temperature Regulator: Pure mulberry silk is a natural temperature regulator which is skin-friendly and moisture to help feel cool in summer and warm in winter, you will enjoy sweet dreams. Premium Quality: Both side 19 Momme 600 thread count, soft, breathable, cool,smooth. Exquisite craftmanship of the neat stitches,with hidden zipper design without move around. Size and Color: Multiple colors and sizes for your choice. Each special designed box have 2 pack Pillowcases , can be a great gift for any occasion like Mother’s Day, Christmas etc.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Silk pillowcases provide a smooth, cool, comfortable place to rest your head at night. But there’s more to sleeping on silk than comfort. Silk pillowcases have also been shown to have beauty benefits not found with cotton or polyester pillowcases.
If you sleep on your side or stomach, silk can be especially helpful. Cotton can create friction as your skin moves across it, tugging and making creases more likely. With silk, your skin slides across easily. Silk also doesn’t absorb your skin’s natural oils the way cotton does, so you’ll retain more moisture as you sleep.
But back sleepers get their own benefits. As with skin, silk pillowcases resist absorbing the hair’s natural oils the way cotton pillowcases do. That can help your hair retain its natural luster. The lack of friction can also help keep your hair frizz- and tangle-free.
Although these benefits are nice, consumers often choose silk pillowcases due to their comfort and appearance. Not only do silk-covered pillows make bedtime a little better, but they look nice on top of your bed. With so many different colors available, you can usually find the perfect pillowcases to match your décor. And, if you care for yours properly, they’ll also hold up after many uses and washes.
The Buying Guide
- Although there are some beauty benefits found with silk pillowcases, some manufacturers will make claims that go beyond what silk can do. Silk pillowcases have not been able to clear up or prevent acne, for example. The same goes for hair. Manufacturers will claim silk pillowcases can moisturize your hair when all they can really do is keep hair hydrated by not absorbing its oils.
- The fibers in silk naturally regulate temperature to help keep you cool. You may not find that you’re cooler with silk than you would be with cotton, though.
- One downside to silk is care. Often, silk bedding requires that you hand-wash and air-dry. Even if a silk pillowcase’s care instructions allow a machine wash, you may find that you get a softer, smoother texture by handwashing.
- Some silk pillowcases have zippers that make it easy to insert and remove your pillows. If that’s the case, make sure the zipper is hidden to avoid it coming into contact with your skin while you’re sleeping.
- When buying silk, you’ll want to look at the momme number. Momme describes the weight and density of the thread; a higher number means there are more strands per 100 yards of fabric, so the silk is heavier. A higher momme means better quality and durability. The numbers go from 11-25, but 25 is better for curtains and other decor. Try for a 22-momme when it comes to bedding.
- With silk, it’s not just the type of fiber and thread count, but also the length of the fiber. You’ll see silk listed with grades. That’s because silk is rated using a scale from A to C. A is top quality while C is the lowest quality. In addition to letters, there are also numbers ranging from 1 to 6. For the best quality silk, look for one rated 6A.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide