Joanna Gaines Magnolia Table
Last updated date: November 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookbooks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookbook you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cookbook for a detailed review of all the top cookbooks.
This cookbook brings 125 classic recipes inspired by the Gaines’ restaurant Magnolia Table. In addition, it also features personal stories and stunning photography. Recipes include chicken pot pie, white cheddar bisque, lemon pie and much more.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Joanna Gaines Magnolia Table placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jo believes there’s no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal. Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts—presenting a modern selection of American classics and personal family favorites. Complemented by her love for her garden, these dishes also incorporate homegrown, seasonal produce at the peak of its flavor. Inside Magnolia Table, you’ll find recipes the whole family will enjoy, such as: Chicken Pot Pie. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Asparagus and Fontina Quiche. Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, Toasted Pecans, and Balsamic Reduction. Peach Caprese. Overnight French Toast. White Cheddar Bisque. Fried Chicken with Sticky Poppy Seed Jam. Lemon Pie. Mac and Cheese. Full of personal stories and beautiful photos, Magnolia Table is an invitation to share a seat at the table with Joanna Gaines and her family.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookbooks
For many people, cooking at home is a relaxing activity. It helps calm your nerves after a stressful day and creates excitement for the delicious meal you’re about to eat. For others, cooking is a group activity you do with your loved ones, working closely together in the kitchen to make culinary magic. Whether you’re a novice home cook or a master of the trade, using a cookbook to help guide you is a great way to try out new flavors, techniques and styles of cooking.
When looking for a great cookbook, first consider the kinds of food you’d like to try. Are you interested in going out of your comfort zone and making a dish from a different country, or do you want to stay within the kinds of meals you are familiar with? Are you going on a new diet where you omit certain foods like gluten or meat from your meals, or are you looking to expand your palate and add in new ingredients you’re not familiar with?
Be sure to also consider your level of culinary expertise. If you’re a new cook, you may want to choose a cookbook geared towards beginners with simple recipes that don’t require complex techniques. On the other hand, if you’re looking to challenge yourself, then opt for a cookbook geared towards experts with multi-step recipes and unique modes of cooking.
The Cookbook Buying Guide
- Consider what kind of recipes you want to make. For example, are you interested in eating less meat and trying a plant-based diet? If so, grab a vegetarian cookbook. On the other hand, if you want more comfort food recipes, opt for one that gives you those options. If you’re looking to live a healthier lifestyle, then go with a cookbook that offers low-calorie but delicious meals.
- An important factor in a cookbook is whether it can lay flat while open on the kitchen counter. If you open it up and the pages flip around on their own or the book closes on its own, you’ll end up frustrated while cooking. If the cookbook cannot lay flat, be sure to get a cookbook stand. This way, you can see the recipe while cooking without having to constantly open the book to the right page.
- In addition to reading the recipes, many people decide what to cook with their eyes. Having stunning food photography in the cookbook shows you what the final meal will look like. Many cookbooks also include illustrations for step-by-step instructions, which are particularly helpful for new cooks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide