JJ POWER Travel Packing Cube & Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece
Last updated date: July 21, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luggage Organizer Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luggage Organizer Bag you should buy.
With this luggage organizer bag set, you'll get two large bags, one medium bag, two small bags and a shoe organizer. The bags are all lightweight and made from a premium-quality nylon fabric. The two-way SBS zippers are easy to use and keep the contents of your bags safe and secure. In our analysis of 132 expert reviews, the JJ POWER JJ POWER Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luggage Organizer Bags for a detailed review of all the top luggage organizer bags.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
When you are traveling, JJ POWER Packing Organizers help to organize your luggage and provide optimum utilization of interior luggage space. With usage proposal printed inside each storage bag and mesh-design on storage bags, it is easy to regular and find your luggage!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luggage Organizer Bags
Approximately 3 million people travel by plane every year and that number is expected to continue to grow. Of course, people also take road trips, travel by train and vacation on cruise ships. Whether your travel is related to business or pleasure, you’ll need a good set of luggage and a few quality organizer bags to keep your items neat and safe.
As you browse the available luggage organizer bag models, keep your eye out for bags that are not only durable but also lightweight. This is especially important if you fly, as most airlines have weight limits on luggage. You don’t want an organizer bag that is so heavy that it takes away from the amount of clothing you can pack.
The PRO Packing Cubes Ultralight Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece meets the above requirements, as it is constructed from a hi-tech fabric that is engineered to be thin and lightweight. It’s made double-stitched seams and snag-free zippers that won’t break when you close your bags.
Look for luggage organizer bag sets that offer several different sizes. For example, the JJ POWER Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece not only comes with two large bags, two small bags and a medium bag, but also a cube for your shoes. With this set, you’ll be able to pack an extra jacket and pants in the large bags, shirts in the medium bag, socks and undergarments in the small bags and a spare pair of shoes in the shoe cube.
Keep your suitcase from becoming bulky by opting for a set of luggage organizer bags that compress. To use these bags, all you need to do is fill them up, close the inner zipper, press down on the top of the bag and close the outer compression zipper. The bags are designed to compress by as much as 30%, saving space in your luggage for souvenirs.
Examine the organizer bags for extra features. The Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece has individual handles for quickly grabbing each bag, as well as mesh tops so travelers can quickly identify what is in each bag. The fabric used to make the bags is also waterproof, which is handy if you’re camping and get caught out in the rain.
DWYM Fun Fact
Using luggage organizer bags is just one of many packing tips that can help you prepare for a business trip or family vacation. Here are a few more:
- Roll your clothes to get the most room out of your organizer bags. Not only does this technique save space, but it also keeps clothes nice and smooth and free of wrinkles.
- Choose a weight limit and commit to sticking to it. This will help you be more selective when packing, so you’re less likely to pack clothes you won’t even wear over the course of the trip.
- Go with clothes that can be mixed and matched. A pair of jeans, a black top or a white sweater can be paired with just about anything. If you have mix and match clothing, you can create a variety of looks with less clothing pieces.
- After you’ve packed your suitcase, go back over the contents and remove at least three items. It’s too easy to pack a bunch of unnecessary extras that just make your luggage heavier.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to begin packing. The stress of packing at the last minute may lead to over packing or even forgetting an essential item. Instead, create an organized list a few days before you’re set to leave for vacation.
The Luggage Organizer Bag Buying Guide
- You may want to recruit a friend to press down on the bag, while you zipper the bag up.
- Always review the product care label before you attempt to clean the luggage organizer bags. While you can vacuum out all of the bags using your vacuum attachment, you can’t toss them all in the washing machine. Some of the bags must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the washer, so long as you use cold water only. Air drying the bags is typically best, as the heat from the dryer may damage them.
- Be mindful of TSA’s 3-1-1 rule when flying. This rule states that travelers are only allowed to bring 1 quart-size bag of liquids in their carry-ons. Each liquid bottle must contain 3.4 ounces or less, so you won’t be able to pack a large bottle of shampoo. Whether you fly or not, you’ll always want to place liquid items in a plastic zipper bag before adding them to your organizer bag. You don’t want to clean up a big mess should one of the bottles open up during your travels.
- Give your children their own organizer bags and start teaching them how to pack their own suitcases. Not only is this an excellent life skill, but also a great way to get your kids excited about the upcoming vacation.
- Don’t forget about souvenirs. Pack an empty organizer bag in your suitcase for souvenirs and make sure you have enough room in the luggage to return home with the organizer bag full of memorabilia.
- The number of bags in each set, as well as the quality of the luggage organizer bags construction play roles in the overall cost of the bags. The Mossio Packing Cube Luggage Organizer Bag, 7-Piece is the most affordable set. You’ll pay a little more for the Veken Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece and the JJ POWER Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece sets. The PRO Packing Cubes Ultralight Travel Luggage Organizer Bag, 6-Piece comes in with the highest cost per bag.