Jiayi Ultra-Slim Magnetic Adhesive Cabinet Catch, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Catches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Catch you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Catches for a detailed review of all the top catches.
If you're looking for catches that are easy to install and don't require any drilling, this set has you covered. It utilizes a strong adhesive, so all you need to do is remove the backing and press the catch onto your cabinet door. If you need to remove the catches later, you'll be pleased to learn that there won't be any sticky residue left behind.
In our analysis, the Jiayi Jiayi Ultra-Slim Magnetic Adhesive Cabinet Catch, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Thin Design: Only 4mm thick with a magnet force of 2 kg. This magnetic drawer latch is thin enough to not be noticed. Also strong enough to keep cabinet door, drawer, lid, sliding wardrobe door or duette blinds closed. Perfect for locker doors in a caravan. Powerful Adhesive: The double-side adhesive tape is strong enough to stay cabinet shut without drilling screw holes to screw it in. (Please note: the included adhesive comes in red and white colors and will be shipped randomly). Time saving and also protect your expensive cabinet from damage. Also provide screws for your installation. Please close and open the door after 12 HOURS in order to make the adhesive compound adhere well on this surface. Powerful Magnetic Force: This magnetic door catch houses a single magnet to hold the constantly opening kitchen cabinet doors or drawers closed, suitable for using on the door which the latch or hinge is useless. Long-Lasting Durability: These flat magnets for cabinets are made of metal material, against corrosion, cracking, more durable and long lasting than the plastic one. The cabinet door closer also come with stainless steel mounting high quality screws. You don't need worry about the screw will easily broken on installation process again. What You Get: 4 x Medicine Cabinet Magnets Catch; 16 x Screws; 8 x Double-sided Adhesive.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Catches
There’s nothing more frustrating than a cabinet door that won’t stay closed. Fortunately, there’s an easy fix for that problem. All you need is a high-quality set of catches. Since catches are super affordable and easy to install, you can complete this home project on your own.
These catches are sold in packs of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 14, 18 and 20, so you can tackle small and big jobs and everything in between.
The Catch Buying Guide
- If you aren’t good with tools, or you simply prefer to keep things simple, go with a set of catches that uses a strong adhesive to bond it to your cabinet doors. For these catches to work properly, you’ll need to clean the cabinet door first. Next, mark where you plan on installing the catches with a pencil. Remove the adhesive backing and firmly press the catches into place. Close the cabinet door and wait a full 24 hours before reopening it. After that, you’re good to go.
- Although some catches do have an adhesive backing, they also come with holes for drilling. If you prefer, you can go the old-fashioned route and secure the catches to your cabinet doors using a set of screws.
- Many pet owners have frisky animals that like to open cabinet doors. If you find yourself in this category, you may find a magnetic catch does the trick to keep your furry friend from opening the door.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide