JEHONN Upright Long Handle Broom Holder & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: July 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the JEHONN Upright Long Handle Broom & Dustpan Set placed 13th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
JEHONN is dedicated to providing professional cleaning products for many years. Keeping your house neat, clean and dust-free is our biggest goal. Every precious advice of yours is a huge encouragement for us. 360 ms sc xjt kk Soft bristles Thickened four rows of bristles makes the broom more tough and durable Extended teeth Long dustpan teeth can easily scrape off hair and rubbish of the broom bristles Rubber lip TPR rubber lips fit seamlessly to the ground, no dust or garbage would be left Snap-fit There is a snap-fit that you can hold broom and dustpan together qw The new upgraded broom and dustpan set uses better quality and sturdy plastic. The long handle broom and large diameter dustpan make your cleaning easier and more convenient. The long bristles make the broom have a larger contact area with the ground. The 45° bevel designed broom does not leave any dirt in the corner. The soft broom is suitable for a variety of floor surfaces, no matter marble floor, wood or synthetic floor, our broom can handle it. bl Dimension A 39.4” tall broom and a 37.4” tall dustpan offer stand up cleaning. No more bending over to clean. Extra-large windproof dustpan (11.4”) provide more room to store garbage. For indoor and outdoor use. Some customer will receive the extended edition. The broom’s handle can be extended to 54 inches to easily sweep dust from high places and deep corners.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
To keep your home clean and free of dirt and debris, you’ll need a quality broom and dustpan set. While you can purchase each of these items separately, it’s best to get a pair that has been designed to work together. There are a few features you’ll want to keep your eye out for as you browse the available models.
Begin by checking the height of the broom’s handle. This is especially important if you are above average in height, as a short handle will require you to bend over to properly use the broom, which can be tough on your back and waist. Some brooms are easy to assemble and actually extend from 40 inches to 54 inches with just the twist of the handle.
Next, take a look at your available amount of storage. It doesn’t matter which broom and dustpan model you select when storage isn’t an issue, but if you have only a small space in which to keep your cleaning tools, you’ll want to go with a model that snaps together and folds upright to fit in the gap next to your refrigerator or in between your washer and dryer.
Where you plan on using the broom and dustpan set is also important. Some models are designed for indoor use, while others work best in outdoor areas. Of course, there are also dustpan sets that work well inside and outside, so you can use them to clean up sandwich crumbs in the kitchen and fallen leaves on your front porch.
Added features may help you choose between two models that are similar otherwise. A dustpan with an anti-skid rubber bottom, for example, is a good choice, as it creates a seal between the floor and the dustpan so you’re not sweeping the dirt under the dustpan. Another good option is a dustpan set that is equipped with a comb that quickly removes animal hair. You won’t have to bend over to remove the hair from the bottom of the bristles.
The Buying Guide
- Some dustpans have a small width. Keep in mind that it will be harder to sweep a large dirt pile into a dustpan with a small width.
- While soft bristles do a great job of sweeping up messes, if the bristles are too soft, they won’t collect fine dust or spilled flour very well.
- Reviewers warn that some dustpans come with a large manufacturer sticker label that is difficult to remove. There are two things you can do to make removing the sticker easier. You can spray it with vinegar, wait a few minutes and scrape it off or you can hold a blow dryer over it for five minutes before scraping it off.
- If the bristles on your broom become entangled at any time, run a wide-tooth comb through them to get them to go back to their original position.
- For the most part, the cost for a broom and dustpan set doesn’t vary by much. An extra feature or two may drive the price up a little, but not by a great deal. For example, the OXO Good Grips Brush & Dustpan Set comes with an affordable price tag, however, the Casabella Brush & Dustpan Set commands a few dollars more thanks to the addition of a built-in scraper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide