JCPKitchen Microwave Safe Geometric Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top .
If you're searching for a versatile glass pitcher that can be used with both hot and cold liquids, this model is an excellent choice. It's constructed from a durable borosilicate glass and decorated with an attractive diamond pattern. The included stainless steel lid can be turned to close, open or filter the drink inside.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the JCPKitchen Microwave Safe Geometric Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE DIAMOND DESIGN – Are you tired to look for a stylish clear glass pitcher? Congratulations, you found it! Our decorative glass jug has a beautiful vintage look due to its unique design with diamond pattern. It’s perfect for serving water for any occasion and will enhance every table and kitchen. This elegant design is handmade, beautiful looking and has a large handle for comfortable grip. With a capacity of 68 ounces (2 liter), it holds plenty of your favorite drinks. BOROSILICATE GLASS FOR HOT AND COLD – Premium borosilicate glass. This water jug can withstand temperatures from 0 °F to 300 °F. Safely pour boiling water into this vase pitcher and make your own delicious iced tea. Stove-top and microwave safe (without lid), stays clear and heat resistant. Surprise your guests with your homemade beverages, lemonade juices, fruit infused water, milk or even a margarita cocktail. You’ll enjoy your lightweight and durable hand-blown glass pitcher! 2 WAY STAINLESS STEEL LID – You decide: wide open or filtered mouth. The filter will keep the ice cubes, fruit, or tea bags inside. Perfect as sangria jar. The removable lid is made from stainless steel and is BPA free. The silicon ring inside the cap will ensure the lid remains secure and will avoid any spilling. The spout is nicely designed to avoid any drip after serving. Get ready to serve your drinks in style with this modern glass pitcher. Please note that the lid is not airtight. SECURE GIFT PACKAGING – Are you looking for unique gifts for women or men? Perfect! Our designers have created a remarkably elegant and trendy gift box. On top of that, unlike other pitchers, we include polyfoam protection to secure the glass water decanter during transportation. You can rest assured, you make the right choice and we are confident this present will put a smile on anyone that gets this truly unique glass water pitcher! EASE OF USE – Our environmentally friendly iced tea pitcher is lead-free and BPA free. Dishwasher safe (without lid), but we recommend hand wash for both the lid and the pitcher. Easy to clean.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide