IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band
Last updated date: September 18, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Apple Watch Bands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Apple Watch Band you should buy.
Update as September 18, 2019:
Checkout The Best Apple Watch Band for a detailed review of all the top apple watch bands.
If you like the look and feel of a silicone band, the IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band is worth considering. The band is designed to conform to the wrist for the most comfortable wearing experience. You'll also get two band sizes, with several holes to help you get the perfect fit for your own wrist.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
iYou Custom designed for your precious 2018 Series 4 Watch 2017 Series1, Series 2, Series 3 All Models Version, this iYou Watch Sport Band features a combination of functionality and style,More Colors Choose. Product Description: * Personalized Your 2018 Series 4 Watch 2017 Series 3 / 2 / 1 All Models Version with this refined replacement wrist band. * Bands comes with Watch Lugs on both ends, which locks onto Watch Band Interface precisely and securely. Easy and direct installation and one button removal. * An innoiYouve pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Metal parts made with hypoallergenic nickel free stainless steel. * Soft silicone with smooth finish for a sporty look. Comfortable and durable. * 2pieces of bands included in the package. * Lifetime warranty. Please search “iYou Watch” for other accessories offered by iYou. This product is sold exclusively by iYou. Only buy from iYou to get genuine iYou products with Lifetime warranty and superb customer service. iYou is registered trademark of iYou and is exclusively distributed by iYou on Amazon. iYou trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Apple Watch Bands
When it comes to smartwatches, the Apple Watch remains the one to beat, with a 35.8% market share. Although newer releases of the watch do come with a variety of band options, you aren’t stuck with the band that comes with the watch. That means you can choose the watch face you like best, then buy a band separately to meet your preferences.
But being the most popular smartwatch means there’s no shortage of bands available. There are so many, in fact, that you may have no idea where to begin. Your first instinct may be to base your purchase on appearance and price, but there are many other factors that go into a good watch band.
If you’re like most watch owners, you’ll probably wear your band all day and maybe even into the evening hours. That makes comfort a top priority, along with ensuring it’s versatile enough to go from casual daytime wear to the occasional formal event. Some prefer the feel of leather, while others like silicone or stainless steel. Consider your own preferences and choose a band that you’ll enjoy wearing.
Those who are fairly active may also want to consider a band’s sweat absorbency. Leather can be problematic in that area, but some bands are designed with a sweat-absorbent strip of material on the inside. That can come in handy during those long, hot summers. If you play sports, you’ll also want to make sure you choose a watchband with anti-slip properties built in, as well as a firm clasp to keep from losing it.
Sizing is also important. Although watch bands typically have a little adjustability built into the clasp, many band manufacturers issue bands in two sizes to cover a wide range of wrist circumferences. You’ll need to have a tape measure handy to measure your wrist so that you can compare to the size options available in your band of choice.
The Apple Watch Band Buying Guide
- One of the biggest differentiators between bands is the general build. The IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band and AdMaster Compatible for Apple Watch Bands are both made from silicone, but the custom high-performance design of the IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band makes it slightly more comfortable. Those who prefer leather bands will like the MARGE PLUS Apple Watch Band, which is made from premium soft-top genuine leather, and if you like the feel of a stainless-steel band, the JETech Apple Watch Band will capture your attention.
- The first thing likely to jump out at you while shopping is the look of the band. Like comfort, this is a matter of personal preference, but the elegant stainless-steel design of the JETech Apple Watch Band is not only attractive, but versatile. Leather is also a material you can wear in a variety of settings, and the MARGE PLUS Apple Watch Band comes in 14 different color options to let you better match the colors you typically wear. Silicone bands like the IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band and AdMaster Compatible for Apple Watch Bands have a sportier look, so either of those will be a good fit for the more casual dresser.
- One benefit of the MARGE PLUS Apple Watch Band is that it has a sweat-absorbent coating on the side that touches your skin. The MARGE PLUS Apple Watch Band also has an improved screw depth that makes it less likely to fall off your wrist during strenuous activities.
- One complication with watch bands is that no two wrists are the same size. That makes it challenging for band manufacturers. The IYOU Sport Apple Watch Band and AdMaster Compatible for Apple Watch Bands come in two band sizes: 38mm and 42mm. In each of those bands, you have the choice between Small/Medium and Medium/Large to better customize your fit. The MARGE PLUS Apple Watch Band fits wrists between 3 inches and 7.9 inches, while the JETech Apple Watch Band ranges from 5.7 inches to 8.7 inches.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide