IUGA Side Pockets Capri Women’s Workout Pants
Last updated date: June 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Workout Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Workout Pant you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Workout Pants for a detailed review of all the top women's workout pants.
Offered in a broad size of XS to XXXL, these tummy-control workout pants are made to allow for flexible movement. They're soft, stretchy and supportive. You can choose from 42 solid and multi-color design options.
In our analysis, the IUGA IUGA Side Pockets Capri Women's Workout Pants placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
77% Polyester, 23% Spandex. Imported. Elastic closure. Machine Wash. IUGA is a lifestyle brand that combines Style, Comfort and Performance. The High Quality Activewear is perfect for Fitness Enthusiasts and Everyday Athleisure as it is Affordable and Accessible. Operating at the cross section between fashion and function, IUGA aims to please both The Everyday Fashion Consumer and The Ultimate Exercise Enthusiast. Developed by Yogis, for yogis: A Wide High-Rise Waistband with Tummy Control and a Hidden Pocket, these yoga leggings are perfect for active women. Featuring the Super Soft material, the workout leggings are very comfy with Four-way Stretch material that promotes both compression and support. In addition, a Gusset Crotch to maximize Free Movement and Interlock Seams to minimize Rubbing and Chafing, making these leggings for women become The Perfect Yoga Pants. Ultra-Stretch Fit (Enough Thickness & Non-See-Through) that Slims and Conforms with each pose, movement and contour. Plus a Hidden Waistband Inner Pocket to stash your keys, cell phones or any essentials.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Workout Pants
Whether you prefer doing yoga, running, biking or another sport, having the best women’s workout pants you can find is essential for comfortably enjoying your activities. These pants are made to fit snugly to the body so that you can move around freely. They also help move sweat away from your body to keep you drier. Even better, they come in many styles and colors so you can find a pair of workout pants that fits your personality and preferred style.
First, you’ll want to consider the length and rise. If you want the most coverage, or if you prefer to exercise outdoors when it’s cooler, you might go with full-length workout pants or choose 7/8-length pants that will fall a little above your ankles. Capri-length workout pants can be a good choice when it’s warmer or you prefer more flexibility. When choosing a pant-rise style, you might go with a high-rise option to provide more tummy support or a mid-rise option for less restriction in that area.
You’ll also want to choose the right material that is breathable, flexible and wicks away moisture. Synthetics such as spandex and nylon are often used for workout pants since the materials tend to keep your skin drier and cooler, and they are stretchy. Cotton is another option that can provide comfort but isn’t as good at keeping you dry. You can find workout pants that feature a blend of these materials as a compromise.
Since you’ll be moving around a lot in your workout pants, pay attention to how they stretch. Going with a pair that stretches four ways will ensure you don’t have issues doing activities such as bending, climbing or squatting. The elasticity of these pants also serves to provide compression during your workouts so that you have support in the areas where you most need it.
When it comes to appearance, women’s workout pants are available in colors and patterns ranging from plain to neon. Black is a popular color since it’s so versatile with any workout shirt you might have, but pants in countless other bright, pastel and bold colors exist. You can also find workout pants with subtle decorations like stripes or brand logos as well as options with colorful flowers, tie-dye patterns, paint splatters and other colorful designs.
You can also find women’s workout pants with different features you’ll find useful. For example, buying pants with pockets is convenient so you’ll have somewhere for your phone or keys and won’t need to worry about carrying a purse. Other features include a seamless design for aesthetics and comfort and sun protection that comes in handy for outdoor workouts.
The Women's Workout Pant Buying Guide
- You’ll want to choose the color of your workout pants wisely if you plan to do activities outside when it’s dimmer outside. Rather than going with a dark color like black or blue, look for bright colors such as yellow, orange or lime green to stand out to drivers. You should also look for pants that have reflective stripes on them. Wearing a running light can further help with visibility.
- If you’re concerned about keeping your workout pants snug, consider an option with a drawstring waistband that you can adjust as needed.
- While workout pants usually come in standard sizes, such as XS to XXL, picking the right size can be tricky since manufacturers often categorize measurements differently. This can even be the case if the same manufacturer has two slightly different pairs of pants. For example, a medium in one style of workout pants might fit a 28-inch waist, while you might need a large to fit in another brand or style. Therefore, always check the size chart so there are no surprises.
- If you’re buying full-length workout pants, consider looking for petite sizing if you’re under five feet and four inches tall. You’ll still want to check the other measurements besides length, however, to ensure you’ll have a comfortable fit.
- You’ll want to also check that the material isn’t too thin or else it might be see-through.
- Follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions carefully to avoid damaging or shrinking your workout pants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide