Iron Gate Heavy Duty Boot Tray
Last updated date: February 21, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boot Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boot Tray you should buy.
Update as February 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Boot Tray for a detailed review of all the top boot trays.
The Iron Gate Heavy Duty Boot Tray is made of quality vulcanized rubber to sustain traction and keep footing secure. It also resists mildew, stains and fading from ultraviolet light.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Iron Gate Heavy Duty Boot Tray placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our Black Rubber heavy duty mat and tray help contains water, dirt, paint and oil spills. Use for boot storage, pet supplies, litter boxes, gardening projects, laundry room, tools, garage, mudrooms, industrial applications, and more. Generously sized, made of highly durable and recycled rubber .It can be used indoors or outdoors.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boot Trays
Keeping your floors clean is about more than aesthetics. It can also help your family stay healthy: dirty shoes can track in irritants that aggravate asthma, and a mucky floor can spread germs to your curious baby’s hands. A boot tray keeps the debris from your shoes in check, and it makes vacuuming and mopping faster and easier.
Most boot trays are made of plastics or rubber. They run from small (holding one or two large pairs of boots) to much larger (holding enough shoes for a whole family). You can also use a boot tray to prevent dog food or kitty litter from getting all over the floor.
The right boot tray can keep your floors safe from wear and tear all year round. Our Tips & Advice section has more information about how to choose the best boot tray for your home.
The Boot Tray Buying Guide
- Before you buy a boot tray, measure the area you want to put it in. It’s also helpful to put your shoes and boots in a row and measure the group’s length and width. This way you’ll buy a boot tray that is small enough to fit comfortably by your entryway and large enough to accommodate all of your shoes.
- Consider the size of your family before you select your boot tray. If you’re flying solo, you can get away with a small boot tray. A couple with children will need a much longer boot tray for shoes of all sizes.
- Most boot trays will rinse clean with a few sprays of water. For tougher stains, spray a household cleaner or some white vinegar on your boot tray and wipe it clean.
- Boot trays go a long way towards keeping your home neat, but they’re not always fun to look at. For extra style points, invest in a tray with a fun design or upgrade your boot tray by covering it with an inch or two of decorative river rocks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide