iPrimio Square 3-Inch Furniture & Bed Risers
Last updated date: October 12, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Risers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Riser you should buy.
You'll get elevation of up to 3 inches with each riser, with an overall capacity of 6,800 pounds with these risers. It has an anti-slip padded foam grip and padded foam underside that not only ensure your bed stays in place, but also help keep your floors safe from scratches. You can also use it to lift desks, chairs, sofas and caster-wheel furniture safely and without floor damage. In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the iPrimio iPrimio Square 3-Inch Furniture & Bed Risers placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bed Risers for a detailed review of all the top bed risers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
ELEVATION UP TO 3 INCHES PER RISER & LIFTS OVER 6,800 LBs PER LEG – Everybody loves elevated bed or sofa and it looks more elegant but the biggest reason is storage. iPrimio Bed Square Shaped Riser gives maximum elevation up to 3" and highest lift over support with anti-slip padded foam grip to prevent from sliding and slipping. DURABLE ABS PLASTIC RISER WITH FULLY PADED BOTTOM – Our bed risers are made up of heavy duty ABS plastic engineered to safely handle the weight without occurring any dent or crack on hardwood or hard surfaces. EXTREME SOLID DESIGN WITH TOP FOAM PAD PREVENTS ROLLING – Our furniture riser is equipped with fully padded top and bottom which prevents rolling of caster wheels. MULTI-UTILITY FITS ON MOST HOME FURNITURES – This home furnishing accessory fits into raising up desks, chairs, sofas, caster wheel furniture and beds. Its strength can handle heavy duty furniture and protects your floors, gives you storage space. LAB TESTED AND 100% CRACK FREE WARRANTY FROM REGISTERED BRAND ON AMAZON – Other risers crack easily in spite of assurances and that has become the highest rated complaint of consumers but IPRIMIO risers offer 100% warranty against cracking and have been.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bed Risers
The height of your bed can make a difference in a variety of ways. First, there’s the issue of climbing in and out of bed, which can be uncomfortable if it sits too low to the ground. Then there’s the fact that higher beds can make a bedroom décor more appealing, especially as higher beds are more popular today.
But one of the biggest benefits of a bed that sits off the ground is the storage it provides. You’ll free up more space beneath your bed for storing bins of clothing, wrapping paper, toys, supplies or whatever else you need to tuck away.
Before you set up your bed on risers, though, there are some things to consider. The most important feature in risers is durability. You’ll want to make sure when your bed is set up that it will be sturdy and safe enough to hold your weight. Most risers are rated for a specific weight capacity, but this is typically geared toward the weight it can handle when all four risers are in place.
You’ll also want to make sure that your bed won’t slip around once it’s on risers. As you climb on and off the bed, the risers should have anti-slip features that will keep it solidly in place. In addition to having bottom surfaces that hold them in place, the area where the bedpost slides into the riser should form a solid seal that resists moving around.
DWYM Fun Fact
Bed height is important to ensure you can get in and out of bed comfortably each evening. Experts say you should have a bed that rises at least 25 inches from the ground. But to gauge whether or not your bed is the right distance from the floor, sit at the edge of your mattress. With your feet flat on the floor, note the angle of your knees. They should be in a straight line with your hips. If you have a sleeping partner who is a different height than you, you’ll probably have a tough time deciding what height the mattress should be. A step stool for the shortest sleeper should help.
The Bed Riser Buying Guide
- Different risers add different height levels to your bed. You can find risers that will add 5 to 8 inches to the height, but you can also find some that just elevate it a couple of inches. Measure to determine how much of a lift you need before you start shopping.
- Risers aren’t just for beds. Some feature a versatile design that will allow them to lift other types of furniture, including tables, chairs and sofas.
- In addition to under-bed storage, risers can also free up enough space to slide a trundle bed beneath. This will give you a handy area to store a mattress on a rolling bed frame that you can then use for extra bedding when you have company.
- Bed risers come in a variety of materials. You can find some made from various colors of wood to match your existing bed frame. Many are made of a durable type of plastic, though. The biggest benefit of plastic risers is that they can easily be wiped clean.
- You’ll want to carefully measure your bedposts before buying risers. Make sure the posts fit snugly inside the risers so that they’ll stay in place and keep you safe.
- You’ll need help to place your risers once they arrive, especially if you have a mattress on the frame. Your bed will be heavy, and you’ll need at least one person to hold it up while another person places each riser.