INSMART Tweezers & High-Strength Magnetic Eyelashes
Last updated date: January 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnetic Eyelashes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnetic Eyelash you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Magnetic Eyelashes for a detailed review of all the top magnetic eyelashes.
This set includes six sets of magnetic eyelashes, along with tweezers and two tubes of magnetic eyeliner. The lengths range from 11mm to 15mm, and each strip offers five strong magnets for extra hold. The eyeliner is both waterproof and smudge-resistant, as well as being made from natural ingredients.
In our analysis, the INSMART INSMART Tweezers & High-Strength Magnetic Eyelashes placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MAGNETIC EYELASHES: Our magnetic eyelashes are made of ultra-soft handcrafted fiber, it come in different length from shortest 11mm to longest 15mm. 5 strong magnets on each false lashes strip, high-strength tiny magnets makes eyelashes highly curved give you that natural look and all-day long lasting. MAGNETIC EYELINER: The package comes with 2 tubes special eyeliner, it have ultra-fine magnetic particles inside that allow the magnetic eyelash to easily attach and long-lasting. EASY TO USE & REMOVE: All you have to do is apply the magnetic eyeliner you like, then put on the magnetic eyelash right on eyelid. The magnetic eyelash will quickly attach itself to where you put the eyeliner. Remove: Before sleeping, you can gently remover the magnetic lashes then washed clean by using eye makeup remover and makeup wipes. No glue, No mess. SAVE YOUR MONEY: No more need to waste a plenty of time and money go to the beauty parlour to make eyelashes. We offer 6 pairs difference styles reusable magnetic eyelashes and 2 tubes magnetic eyeliner which means you can experience the benefits of lashes and eyeliner liquid even longer than others eyelash sets. The eyeliner is made of natural ingredients, no harm to your eyes or skin, you can also use it as normal liquid eyeliner.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnetic Eyelashes
The search for long, lush eyelashes is nothing new. For centuries, women have used various beauty treatments to make their lashes stand out. Mascara is a good start, but like the hair on your head, eyelash thickness varies by genetics. Even if you are gifted with long eyelashes, as you age you may find they thin and lighten in color, similar to the way your hair thins and grays over time.
There are ways to give Mother Nature a little push, though, starting with the eyelash extensions that have become popular in recent years. Some use mascara with fibers built in that attach to your lashes and give the illusion of fullness. The fibers wash out when you remove your makeup.
If you’re ready for a temporary solution that’s a little more effective than fiber mascara, though, false eyelashes could be the way to go. Invented more than a century ago, false eyelashes have long been a way to supplement existing eyelashes. Original versions involved gluing the lashes to the eyelid in a method that is far from perfect. If you’ve ever worn false lashes, you know all too well they can become detached over the hours you’re wearing them, particularly if you sweat. If you use a glue that can withstand those challenges, you’ll run into difficulty removing them when it’s time.
In recent years, magnetic eyelashes have emerged as a way to get full lashes without relying on glue or extensions. These products place tiny, invisible magnets along the lash line to create a reliable hold between the artificial lashes and the eyelid. The magnets are applied using a bottle of eyeliner that’s included with the eyelashes. Magnetic eyelashes are reusable, so you’ll simply remove the lashes when you’re finished with them and store them, along with the magnetic eyeliner bottle.
The Magnetic Eyelash Buying Guide
- You’ll apply your magnetic lashes after you’ve done the rest of your makeup, including eyeshadow.
- Typically, you’d apply mascara after your faux eyelashes were fully placed. With magnetic eyelashes, the mascara goes onto your natural eyelashes before application. This helps by giving the artificial lashes something to grip as you place them. You won’t apply mascara after.
- Before you install artificial lashes, place them against your natural lashes and trim them to match your current length.
- When applying the magnetic eyeliner, getting a straight line without clumps is important. Make sure you wipe any excess liquid off the brush before applying. It may take some time to perfect your eyeliner application, so you might want to practice a time or two before taking your look out in public.
- Magnetic eyeliner isn’t like typical liquid eyeliner application. The goal is to get it as close to the natural lashes as possible for the most natural look. But you’ll want to make the line as thick as the magnets on the eyelashes to ensure a firm hold.
- Let your magnetic eyeliner dry before applying the lashes. This usually takes about 20 seconds.
- Never apply mascara to your magnetic lashes. Since they’re reusable, you’ll want to keep them as fresh as possible for the next time.
- You can apply your lashes using either tweezers, an applicator or your fingers.
- For best results, apply the lashes starting with the outer area of the eye first, then slide it into place gradually, moving toward the inner eye.
- If you need to move the eyelashes around a little, gently wiggle them to pry them out of place. Unlike glue-based lashes, you can move the lashes a little once they’re on without compromising the strength of the hold.
- To remove your magnetic eyelashes, grip one of the false lashes and pull away from the eyelid. The rest of the lash should automatically begin to pull away, as well.
- If you need to clean your magnetic lashes between uses, check the directions on the packaging. Usually, eye makeup remover or a gentle cleanser will do the trick, but you’ll want to be sure you aren’t using harsh chemicals. Always let your magnetic lashes completely dry before reusing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide