INEVIFIT Highly Accurate Multifunction Premium Stainless Steel Digital Food Scale
Last updated date: June 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Food Scales and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Food Scale you should buy.
Update as June 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Food Scale for a detailed review of all the top food scales.
The INEVIFIT kitchen scale is as attractive as it is accurate. The large, backlit display makes weights easy to read as well. The automatic shutdown feature saves battery life.
In our analysis of 254 expert reviews, the INEVIFIT Digital Food Scale placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Ideal Fitness Digital Kitchen Scale Getting and staying fit has never been easier! INEVIFIT has made it convenient to cook your favorite recipes and portion control your diet by developing their all-new Food Scale. Now you will be able to quickly get accurate weights for your favorite foods so that you can track your nutrition in seconds. Taking control of your diet is exactly what you need to reach your goals faster and stay motivated for the long run. The best part is that our kitchen scale will weigh anything up to 13 lbs (6 kgs) in 0.04 oz (1g) increments. That means you will be able to weigh everything you need to get you closer to the summer body you always wanted faster than ever! Keep your Nutrition in Check Consistent gains in your fitness are best achieved a meal at a time! As you work on your nutrition and exercises you will be able to know exactly what you are putting into your body to make sure that you are right on track. This will allow you to meet your fitness goals faster, be able to focus on burning the unwanted fat and live an overall healthier life. Taking control of your fitness is literally this simple! Elegant, Sleek & Efficient! Rejuvenate the look of your kitchen by adding this beautiful piece of technology in your home. We have designed the modern yet elegant look of our digital scale right here in Southern California, and have only used the finest materials to ensure you enjoy the premium quality experience. We have used a backlit LCD display for easy reading, and upgraded the sensor to allow weighing items of up to 13 lbs ( 6 kgs). No more excuses, begin living a healthier life today! Weighing food and small items should be hassle free, so we have implemented smart features like battery saving Auto-Off to save battery life and allow you to get more readings before needing to change the batteries. What’s even better is that it can now measure the net weight of items on bowls or containers with the TARE function, so that you and your family can easily weight things. Whether you are a fitness professional counting your macros or someone just starting to live a healthier life, you will find that the INEVIFIT Digital Kitchen Scale is a great fit for your weighing needs. We have found that regularly measuring your meals and monitoring your caloric intake is one of the most efficient ways to make a real change in your fitness lifestyle and become a healthier you. Worry Free Philosophy! All our Digital Kitchen Scales have been tested and certified so that you can be assured that you are getting a top-quality product. With INEVIFIT you can always expect to be well taken care of. We look forward to providing you the ultimate INEVIFIT experience :)
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Julie Chernoff is a long-time member of Les Dames d’Escoffier (past president of the Chicago Chapter, and current co-chair of the LDEI Legacy Awards Committee), the Association of Food Journalists (AFJ) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
Chernoff is the dining editor of Better, a lifestyle website and print magazine. Her journalism started in the test kitchens of Weight Watchers Magazine. She holds a BA in English from Yale University and is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. She has spent the last few decades styling, photographing, teaching, developing recipes, editing, thinking and writing about food.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Food Scales
When shopping for a food scale, considering several factors could help you select the best option for your kitchen.
Julie Chernoff, a long-time member of Les Dames d’Escoffier, the Association of Food Journalists (AFJ) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals says that first and foremost, you want a scale that is accurate.
“You are looking for a digital scale that is accurate, or what good is it?” says Chernoff. Also look for an easy-to-clean, flat weighing surface that will support different sized containers and bowls, a legible digital display that can change from grams to ounces at the touch of a button as well as zero out quickly and has batteries that can be easily replaced, she says.
Think about where you will keep the scale when it is not in use. A compact scale that you can tuck away in a cabinet will likely be easier to use and maintain than a bulky model that permanently consumes limited counter space.
Look at the parts of a scale to determine how easy it will be to keep clean. A digital scale with seams, crevices or buttons and dials that protrude from the device can collect food and dust particles, making it a chore to wipe up.
Some scales have built-in bowls, while others have trays on which you can place packages, containers or food. Taking into account how you plan to use the scale can help you decide which will be the best choice. In addition, making sure that the display is legible even when a bowl or plate is placed on the scale will make it simpler to use in the long run.
There are numerous uses for a digital food scale. For instance, a kitchen scale is an essential piece of equipment for anyone who bakes.
“Professional bakers weigh out ingredients for consistency’s sake, and you should, too,” Chernoff recommends. “Measuring by weight rather than volume is foolproof, eliminating the worry of air pockets or clumping in dry ingredients and eyeballing the meniscus of liquids in measuring cups.
“When feeding my sourdough starter, I rely heavily on my scale,” says Chernoff. “When doubling baking recipes, I find weighing ingredients so much easier and less messy.”
Kitchen scales are useful for more than just baking.
“A food scale is also a great help to people who are dieting,” suggests Chernoff. Weighing out meals and snacks is helpful when counting calories, carbs or other nutritional information.
Of course, determining your budget when browsing digital food scales will also be beneficial. When you know what features are important to you and how much you want to spend, you can pick the perfect kitchen scale for your needs.
The Food Scale Buying Guide
- If you are watching your waistline, you might want to look for a food scale that is small and lightweight enough to tuck inside of your purse, briefcase or bag so that you can weigh and measure your food on the go.
- Look for a kitchen scale that is multifunctional. For instance, some digital food scales include added features such as a kitchen timer or a food thermometer. If a piece of equipment is going to take up some real estate in your kitchen, it might as well earn its keep.
- Sending an oversized greeting card? Make sure you use the right amount of postage by popping it on your food scale and checking the weight.
- If you are serious about coffee, experts say that weighing your beans before grinding or your grounds before brewing rather than scooping them out with a tablespoon could make each cup taste noticeably better. Try 10 grams of ground coffee per 180 ml of water.
- An added benefit of weighing ingredients instead of measuring them is that there is less to clean up. Instead of ending up with a sink filled with tablespoons, teaspoons and measuring cups, you could add the ingredients to the mixing bowl on the scale, pressing the tare button between each one to zero out the weight and obtain an accurate reading.
- Whip up the perfect quarter- or third-pound patties the next time you are grilling burgers by weighing the ground meat. You can even weight out consistently sized meatballs, cookies or even bowls of ice cream if you choose.
- Recipes that include odd or bumpy ingredients, such as fresh produce, will come out much better when the items are weighed. Trying to measure a cup of brussels sprouts or eyeball a pound of sweet potatoes is a challenge even for the most seasoned home cook. Placing them on your food scale makes measuring fast and easy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide