iMucci Chirstmas Tree Skirt, 30-in
Last updated date: November 19, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tree Skirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tree Skirt you should buy.
This ultra-soft tree skirt is easy on your wallet. It's great for pets who want a cozy spot to nap during the holidays. The white plush serves as a perfect backdrop for other Christmas decorations. In our analysis of 4 expert reviews, the iMucci iMucci Chirstmas Tree Skirt, 30-in placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note November 19, 2019:
Checkout The Best Tree Skirt for a detailed review of all the top tree skirts.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
1.Suitable for Christmas dressed up, family gatherings, the school celebration, shopping malls, supermarkets 2.During the Christmas period, people usually put the evergreen plants like pine trees in the house or outdoors, and use the Christmas lights and color decoration to decor, tree skirt is also one of the ornaments, it can make the tree beautiful and show the noble temperament of the Christmas tree. 3.The thick wool cloth with soft nap brings warm feeling to people. iMucci is professional home supplies brand, we are factory over 10 years, make high quality food grade stainless steel hip flask & cup and Etc., we have complete and scientific quality management system so that can provide you satisfied products and shopping experence. we welcome wholesale & OEM please call (708)247-3029.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tree Skirts
A beautifully decorated house is beneficial any time of year, but it’s extra special around the holidays. Festive lights, eye-catching ornaments and the perfect tree give your home a warmth and sense of harmony that everyone can enjoy. A holiday home deserves all the little touches of the season, and one of those touches is a tree skirt.
Aside from being a stunning addition to your decor, tree skirts also grab pine needles that fall from real trees and create a finished look for artificial trees. They make a pretty backdrop for piles of gifts, and they’re a picture-perfect spot for your furry friend to curl up during winter’s chill.
Tree skirts come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are perfect for shorter trees or thin, pencil-style firs. Larger designs add a grand look to your holiday centerpiece. If you want a rustic, farmhouse-style look, a burlap tree skirt can add that feel to your living room. Red skirts with furry white trim are a classic choice. Plaid patterns are a homey pick, and puff ball hems are a fun addition.
It’s easy to add a tree skirt to your pine tree. Just loop it around the bottom of your tree (some of them cover the water bowl for real trees), and secure it with the closure. Some skirts have hook-and-loop closures. Others use Velcro or have buttons for a detailed touch.
You can choose a tree skirt solely based on looks, but there are other considerations to make. Our Tips & Advice will help you narrow down your options.
DWYM Fun Fact
Like many holiday traditions, tree skirts originated in Germany. They weren’t the decorative fabric skirts that we use today — they were used to prevent fires. Holiday trees in the 1800s were decorated with lit candles, and Germans placed a mat under the tree to collect fallen wax. They were usually a solid color that didn’t add anything to the general decor.
Today’s tree skirts are adorned with intricate needlepoint, furry hems and gold or silver ribbons. They’re a splendid (and safe) replacement for lit candles!
The Tree Skirt Buying Guide
- Check out what materials your skirt is made from before you buy. This will affect how it stands up to wear and tear and how you clean it. Burlap skirts can hold up for years with very little care. The pattern on plaid skirts can hide minor stains. Cotton skirts need gentle attention to prevent colors from bleeding.
- If you have pets or children who love hanging out under the tree, buy a hearty skirt that can withstand curious hands and pesky paw prints. Features like hand-sewn details and pom-pom hem accessories might not survive the holidays with kids or pets.
- Measure out the size of the area where your tree will sit before you pick a tree skirt. You want your tree skirt to shine, and it won’t show off your decor if it’s crumpled up against a corner.
- You should also consider the size of your tree before you order your skirt. Short trees or slender trees work well with smaller tree skirts (think 30-40” in diameter). For an imposing classic tree that’s seven feet or taller, you’ll want a skirt in the 48-56” diameter range.
- Cleaning a tree skirt might be tricky, but it’s not impossible. Most skirts don’t get along well with your washer and dryer. If your skirt is safe to handwash, you can swish it around in a small bucket filled with cold water and Woolite. Rinse the tree skirt in a bucket with clean cool water until the water runs clear. Remove excess water from the skirt by nestling it between a few thick, dry, clean towels, or place it in your dryer’s spin cycle on no heat. You can shake it gently to remove wrinkles, or use an iron if the care instructions say it’s safe.
- If you only need to spot-clean your tree skirt, make sure you remove any dry messes with a butter knife before you get started. Dampen a soft white cloth or paper towel with cool water, then blot until the stain disappears. If it won’t budge, or if your skirt has many small details or hand sewing, you’ll want to make a trip to the dry cleaner.