Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 2.0 Straw Water Bottle
Last updated date: October 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hydro Flasks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hydro Flask you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hydro Flask for a detailed review of all the top hydro flasks.
Equipped with a wide-mouthed straw lid for convenient drinking, this Hydro Flask can hold 32 ounces of fluids. The special lid is made for use with cold liquids.
In our analysis, the Hydro Flask Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 2.0 Straw Water Bottle placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Reach new heights and new goals with the newly revamped Hydro Flask water bottle with straw lid. The redesigned wide mouth reusable water bottles feature sleek stainless steel openings to match the look of the Hydro Flask standard mouth water bottle family. The updated wide mouth Hydro Flask water bottles are also dishwasher safe with a new matte powder coating for a better grip and no sweat. The Hydro Flask wide mouth insulated water bottle with straw lid has redefined what the classic metal water bottle can be, with a simple modern water bottle design. The hydroflask 32oz wide mouth straw lid and hydroflask 40 oz wide mouth straw lid stainless steel water bottle will keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. It is the ideal hydration thermos for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail, so pack this handy travel mug in your gym bag or backpack for a water canteen or travel coffee mug on the go. Whether you’re in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask’s thermo TempShield double wall vacuum seal insulated tumbler will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 12 hours. Hydro flask offers the perfect large water bottles for adults as well as water bottles for kids for school. Hydro Flask’s durable 18/8 stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors, and lingering flavors in this reusable water bottle. Please note that the Hydro Flask straw lid is not intended for use with hot liquids and is not leakproof. Count on Hydro Flask for hydration on any adventure. This sports water bottle is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hydro Flasks
If you’re looking for a reusable container that you can use for just about any beverage, the Hydro Flask has become a popular choice due to the durable stainless steel design and the wide variety of color and size options available. These bottles are particularly useful since they help keep your drink stay hot or cold for many hours. So whether you’re hiking in the heat or just drinking around your home or office, the Hydro Flask does a good job reducing the frustration that results from having your drink become lukewarm quickly.
To choose the best Hydro Flask, think about how you plan to mostly use the bottle since there are different models available. If you’re a big coffee drinker, you’ll find special Hydro Flask mugs that are closer to the size of a standard coffee cup and have a lid made for easy sipping. On the other hand, if you want a container mainly for water, you can find tall Hydro Flask bottles that come with and without built-in straws and have a handy carrying handle. You’ll also find Hydro Flask tumblers as a more compact alternative to the standard bottles.
Regardless of which Hydro Flask container type you choose, you’ll find they come in multiple volume options. For example, you can find bottles that can hold anywhere from 12 to 42 ounces of liquid, tumblers that support 16 to 32 ounces and mugs that can hold 12 to 20 ounces of coffee. You’ll want to consider both the practicality of the specific size and your preferences for needing to refill the container.
You’ll also want to consider the mouth opening for the bottle since you can choose from standard and wide options. While both are comfortable to drink from, the wider mouth makes it easier to put ice in the bottle as well as clean the inside. The wide mouth also has more lid options – including one with a straw — than the standard mouth with a narrower design and just a few cap options.
The color choices make the Hydro Flask a fun container to use, and the company provides plenty of bold options and even two-tone and patterned designs. For example, you can find Hydro Flasks with nature imagery and even sports themes.
The Hydro Flask Buying Guide
- If you plan to use any of the accessories like special lids that Hydro Flask offers, be sure to check for compatibility with the container size and type you choose.
- Hydro Flasks do a better job keeping liquids cold than hot. For example, the containers keep hot drinks hot for just 6 to 12 hours versus 24 for cold drinks.
- To clean your Hydro Flask, you might be able to put it in the dishwasher as long as its powder coated. Otherwise, you can use normal soap and water for handwashing or seek one of the special cleaning kits or cleaning tablets the company makes.
- You might find that your Hydro Flask gets rusty over time. You can try a vinegar and baking soda mixture to try to get rid of it. You’ll want to wait around 5 to 10 minutes before attempting to scrub off the area.
- If you’d prefer to fill your Hydro Flask as infrequently as possible, consider opting for one of the large bottles and choosing the wide-mouth option. Doing so will not only give you the largest capacity, but the wider mouth will make the refilling process faster.
- While you can find several Hydro Flask color options already, it’s become popular to customize the bottle further with stickers and even custom paint jobs. So, you can always get a plain bottle and be creative.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide