HULISLEM S1 Sport Polarized Men’s Sunglasses
Last updated date: April 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Sunglasses you should buy.
Editor's Note April 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top men's sunglasses.
These sporty sunglasses are both lightweight and durable, making them so comfortable, you'll forget you're wearing them. The lenses are not only polarized but UV 400 mirror flash coated, which dramatically reduces the light that gets to your eyes. Choose from six different colors, including lenses in bright colors like purple and blue.
In our analysis, the HULISLEM HULISLEM S1 Sport Polarized Men's Sunglasses placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TR frame. Tri Acetate Cellulose lens. Polarized. UV Protection Coating coating. Lens width: 5.1 inches. LIGHTWEIGHT POLYCARBONATE FRAME: YOU WILL FORGET YOU ARE WEARING THEM In the middle of an adventure you cannot let heavy sunglasses weigh you down. The Hulislem Sports Polarized Sunglasses have therefore been designed to be extremely lightweight (you won’t believe how much unless you hold a pair in your hands). It is especially great for those who are not used to wearing glasses.The sport sunglasses is great for men and women. UV 400 MIRROR FLASH COATING The lenses are mirror flash coated. Which not only limits the amount of light that your eyes are exposed to, but also ensure that no light of wavelength 400 nanometers and below reach your eye. Since light with wavelength below 400 nanometers are the ultra violet light range which can cause damage to the eyes. These means that these glasses give you complete UV protection.UVA, UVB, UVC, Blue Light or any kind of harmful light you can think of. SPECIALLY DESIGNED F1 FRAMES An active lifestyle means that your sunglasses will have to be tough and rugged enough to meet up to whatever challenges you throw at it. The specially designed F1 Frame can meet up whatever you dish out to it and more. HD GRADE LENSES Each of the lenses are cut from one single toric lens with the super HD fuction.This means that you get amazing depth perception, color contrast as well as clarity. Clear lower vision field. S1 LENS COLORING SYSTEM These sunglasses are equipped with the cutting-edge S1 coloring system. Which means that they do not distort the natural colors while adding color contrast. So, your vision is enhanced without being warped. And you can still see natural color in all its glory.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Sunglasses
A good pair of sunglasses is essential to keeping your eyes safe. But sunglasses don’t just protect your eyes. They also offer comfort by reducing glare and UV rays.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of sunglasses, there are several things to consider. The first thing to look at is the UV protection it provides. Ideally, you’ll get 100% protection from UV rays. These sunglasses will be marked with “UV 400,” which indicates you’re getting 100% protection from ultraviolet light rays.
Another term you’ll see mentioned with sunglasses is “polarized.” Polarization doesn’t protect your eyes from UV rays, but it does cut down on the glare. Reflective services like pavement and water can bounce rays directly into your eyes, causing strain over the course of the day. Polarization is especially valuable if you’re on a long drive.
Although it doesn’t necessarily help with eye health, a comfortable frame build can make a big difference. Look for frames that have a little flexibility to them. Many sunglasses also have a coating that helps protect sensitive skin. When you’re wearing a pair of sunglasses for hours at a time, a little comfort can make a big difference.
The Men's Sunglasses Buying Guide
- Sunglasses are great, but if you’re going to be in the sun for a while, you may want to wear a hat that shields your eyes, too. Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays can damage your eyes, upping your eye disease risk.
- The darkness of the lenses has nothing to do with how well they block UV rays. Even lighter-colored lenses can have UV 400 protection.
- Children aren’t too young to wear sunglasses. Since they tend to play outside for hours at a time, it’s important to look into sunglasses for them, as well.
- The more coverage you can get, the better. Sunglasses that wrap around the side of your face or have larger lenses can help protect your eyes from multiple directions.
- Sunglasses can undergo significant wear, especially if you’re wearing them while playing sports. For that reason, many sunglasses for men are built with durability in mind. Look for durability and you’ll get a frame that will hold up even under considerable stress.
- There are a variety of frame style options, from aviators to wayfarers. Once you’ve identified your own personal preferences, you can often choose from a variety of frame or lens colors.
- You’ll see some lenses in bright colors. These don’t necessarily help more with UV protection, but they can make it easier to see if you’re outside playing sports.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide