Household Essentials Cubby Storage Bins & Boxes
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Bins & Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Bins & Boxes you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Storage Bins & Boxes for a detailed review of all the top storage bins & boxes.
You won't have any trouble organizing your home with these storage bins and boxes. The set includes six cubby cubes for holding your office files, baby blankets and family games. The built-in handles are also nice, as they make transporting the cubes from one room to another a breeze.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Household Essentials Cubby Storage Bins & Boxes placed 5th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Household Essentials set of 6 Black fabric storage bin cubes are classic collapsible storage bins with a single grommet handle for pull-out storage that is Fast, simple, and completely color-coordinated. this great set of storage bins transforms home and office clutter into great design. each bin has sturdy fiberboard sides and base with durably polypropylene fabric on top. PP cloth is strong and durable, and it wipes clean with a damp cloth. ideally sized to fit on shelves or inside open cubes for a make-shift dresser or desk, these cloth storage bins keep organization simple. perfect for organizing clothing, accessories, cosmetics, toiletries, office supplies and more! each bin in this set of 6 is 11 inches high, 11 inches wide, and 11 inches deep.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Bins & Boxes
Hobbyists like crafters and artists have long realized the value of storage bins and boxes. They can keep all their items in boxes, which stack to store easily in a corner or the back of a closet. But you don’t have to be a hobbyist to use storage bins and boxes. In fact, they’re typically the go-to tool for any professional organizer, and they can do wonders for straightening up your space.
There are many different types of storage boxes, as you’ll soon discover after you start your search. You’ll find those built using fabric, which can come in handy if you think they’ll ever be empty for you to fold down and store. Fabric storage bins often have cardboard dividers that you can use to separate smaller items. If you opt for fabric, make sure it has handles if you ever plan to transport it.
Another option you’ll see is plastic. This type of container can have its own benefits. These boxes can come in a variety of sizes and are usually a good pick for areas like attics, storage units, sheds and closets, as they aren’t designed to become a part of your room’s décor. One of the best things about plastic storage containers is that the base — and sometimes the lid, as well — are opaque to give you easy visibility into what’s inside.
There’s no limit to uses for your storage containers. You can use them for clothing and accessories, including your shoes. They’re also great for office supplies, kids’ toys and seasonal items like gloves and hats. Many organizers choose to combine storage boxes with shelves or storage cubbies, which create perfect spaces for displaying your fabric-based storage bins.
If they’ll be on display, the color of your storage bin will come into play. Some fabric-based storage containers come in a wide selection of colors, from bright to neutral, while others are available in only one color. Whatever design you choose, it will make things easier that storage boxes often come in multi-item sets.
The Storage Bins & Boxes Buying Guide
- Storage bins aren’t limited to home use. It can be handy to be able to take your bin with you, especially if you’re a crafter. A lightweight build and easy-to-grip handle are both essential features for transporting your bins. But even if you never intend to take your storage out of the house, handles can also be useful for sliding your bins out to look inside.
- Fabric storage bins can often fold down flat when not in use. This gives you the flexibility to set some aside in case you need to use them later.
- Often, fabric bags are used in conjunction with shelving, especially cube-based shelves. Since each bin is sized differently, make sure you measure the area to ensure the number of bins you’re choosing will fit.
- Many of the fabric bins you’ll shop will have handles, which help out for carrying or maneuvering while stored. Make sure the handle is easy to use and has plenty of space to get a good grip.
- Although plastic bins don’t have the flexibility to fold down, they often have lids designed to fit the bases so that you can easily stack them.
- If you’re storing your items in an area that might make them susceptible to insects, dust or moisture, such as a garage or attic, you’ll want to go with a plastic storage bin. But in this situation, make sure you choose one that has a lid that locks firmly in place and resists leaks.
- Plastic bins typically have at least an opaque base so that you can see the items inside. With fabric bins, visibility isn’t nearly as easy. Some fabric bins have labels that you can slip into the front of each, which means you won’t have to pull the bins out to get a look at its contents.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide