House Day White No Slip Ultra Thin Velvet Hangers, 60-Pack
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Hanger you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Hangers for a detailed review of all the top white hangers.
These hangers have a velvet textured coating to ensure the clothes stay in place. They are thin but sturdy, and can hold 11 pounds of weight on each hanger. The ultra-thin design helps maximize the space in your closet.
In our analysis, the House Day House Day White No Slip Ultra Thin Velvet Hangers, 60-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE & STURDY. Crafted from high standard grade ABS Plastic that has been enhanced over time. Rest assured it will steadily hold heavy clothing of up to 11lbs. It's as strong as a wooden suit hangers but much thinner and lighter at the same time. A durable hanging bar comes with the white velvet hanger is firm enough to hold your jeans and pants. STYLISH FINISH. Soft and luxurious velvet, unlike plastic or metal hangers, is innocuous to both skin and garments. To keep the fuzz from shedding off and stain your clothing, we used the finest velvet material for all our velvet hangers; it also prevents clothes from slip-off the velvet flocked hangers. SLIP-FREE DESIGN. The specially developed shoulder line is added to promise worry-free preservation of the clothing's shape. There are grooves on each shoulder that can be used to hang clothes with thin shoulder straps, great without slipping off tightly for your tank tops, dresses, bras, ties, belts, nightgowns, shawls, and skirts. SPACE SAVING. The ultra-thin design with an optimal size of 17.7"L x 1/4"W x 9.4"H each hanger maximizes the storage space and makes full use of your wardrobe and room to make it clutter-free. Increases closet space by up to 50 percent. A galvanized metal hook with 360 degree swivel meets your different hanging angle needs, good for easy clothing sorting, a perfect combination. PROFESSIONAL BRAND. HOUSE DAY is a brand specialized in most types of daily use hangers, marketing to both individuals and businesses in global markets. The advanced technology we used is able to provide you the most premium product quality.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Hangers
If you want to extend the life of your clothes, then it’s important to pay attention to the type of clothes hangers you’re using. The material, size and design of the clothes hangers can help to keep your clothes in great shape.
One of the most common materials for clothes hangers is plastic. You can use any kind of plastic hanger for casual shirts, blouses and jeans. However, note that some low-quality plastic hangers have seams that can snag delicate clothes.
Wood is another common material for clothes hangers. They are heftier than the plastic varieties and able to handle heavier clothing like suits, jackets, sweaters and robes. Wooden hangers are typically curved which provide the right kind of support for heavy garments. If you want to hang strappy dresses or shirts, opt for a wooden hanger with notched arms.
If you have silky materials you need to hang, go for a no-slip hanger, which is often coated in a textured material like velvet. This provides a bit of friction to keep your clothes from falling off. Metal hangers are another option for a variety of clothes. They are durable and strong, but cannot hold up to heavy garments like suits and winter coats.
The White Hanger Buying Guide
- Hangers come in different sizes, just like clothes. Consider the size of hangers you need based on the clothes you want to hang. Most standard clothes hangers are around 17 or 18 inches wide. These are good for adult-sized clothing. If you’re hanging coats, you may want to use an over-sized hanger, which is typically 19 inches wide.
- Don’t use standard hangers for kids’ clothing, as they can be too wide and stretch out the fabric. Opt for smaller kid-sized hangers instead, which typically measure around 10 inches wide.
- Pay close attention to the shape of the hanger. If it is contoured or curved, it is best for hanging heavier items. Flat hangers are best for lightweight and thin clothing.
- White hangers are available in different quantities. Consider how many you will need, and ensure you have the right amount of space in your closet. You can find white hangers in sets of 20 or 30 and as high as 60 in a pack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide