HOUSE DAY Black Magic Space Saving Hanger Organizer, 10-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hanger Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanger Organizer you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hanger Organizer for a detailed review of all the top hanger organizers.
A set of House Day Black Magic Hangers can hold up to 50 garments on 10 sturdy plastic pieces, which can be hung horizontally or vertically.
In our analysis, the HOUSE DAY HOUSE DAY Black Magic Space Saving Hanger, 10-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Measures: 15x3x0.8". Magic Cascading Hangers for space saving. Ideal for apartments, dorms, small houses. Can be hung vertically or horizontally to maximize home space. One set can hold up to 50 garments,high quality and strong enough to hold 5 clothes at the same time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hanger Organizers
Marie Kondo, the best-selling author of “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,” introduced us to the idea that only items that spark true joy belong in our closets. But what if every item in your closet brings you joy and there just isn’t room for them all?
No, you don’t have to purge your beloved wardrobe, thanks to a bevy of hanger organizers. These products can help you save space and organize the contents of your closet without investing in a built-in closet organization system. While they’re excellent tools for anyone who wants to bring order to a cluttered space, the products are particularly useful for those living in tight quarters with limited square footage, such as apartments, dorm rooms and tiny homes.
The organizers come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, all of which are generally variations of the classic clothes hanger design and suspend from a rod in a closet or compact space. Some popular hanger organizer designs include cascading varieties that accommodate four to five pieces of clothing on one hanger, racks with different layers to display pairs of pants or ties, and iterations with multiple hooks for storing strappy clothing.
The products are made from metal, rubber and plastic, making them durable and easy to clean.
The Hanger Organizer Buying Guide
- Depending on the size and design of the product, hanger organizers can be extremely versatile, so you can get creative with your organizing tactics. Most are also sold in affordable sets of multiple units, rather than individually, so you can use them for different purposes. For example, use one non-slip layered organizer to display pants, one for belts and one for scarves.
- Check the manufacturers’ directions for cleaning instructions, but don’t put your hanger organizer in the dishwasher. Simply wipe it down with a cloth dampened with mild cleaning solution or soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Storing more items than the recommended capacity could damage your hanger organizer or minimize its effectiveness (for example, putting eight shirts on a hanger that is built to accommodate four).
- As a safety precaution, don’t let children play with hanger organizers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide