Horizon Group USA STMT DIY Journaling Set
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 13-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For 13-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note March 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 13-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 13-year-old girls.
Kids can explore writing down their thoughts, memories and special moments in this journaling kit. It comes with stickers, gems and glitter frames to embellish each page. It also comes with magnetic bookmarks, a suede keychain and more.
In our analysis, the Horizon Group USA Horizon Group USA STMT DIY Journaling Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CREATE & DECORATE: Customize a 70-sheet spiral journal to include all your thoughts, expressions and memories. EMBELLISH EACH PAGE TO BE UNIQUELY YOURS: Use the included stickers, gems, glitter frames and more to create a stylish and trendy keepsake! ENCOURAGE CREATIVE WRITING: Write down all of your dreams, thoughts and memories. FUN WAY TO STORE MEMORIES: Add photos, ticket stubs, cards and more to revisit your fun experiences time and time again. GREAT GIFT: An ideal gift to the avid organizer, lister or memory keeper. KIT INCLUDES: Journal (70 Sheets), 8 Die-Cut Shapes, 1 Sticker Sheet, 1 Glitter Tape, 1 Ballpoint Pen, 6 Shaped Paper Clips, 3 Magnetic Folded Bookmarks, 5 Chipboard Frames, 1 Faux Suede Tassel Keychain, 8 Printed Pages, 1 Glue Stick, Easy-to-Follow Instructions. AGE RANGE: 14 years & up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 13-Year-Old Girls
One of the most important things to look at when buying gifts for 13-year-old girls is whether the gift encourages them to explore their interests. When you get them something that intrigues and inspires them, it shows them that you have been paying attention to their interests, likes and dislikes, and that you respect their choices and thoughts. For example, if your 13-year-old is always talking about how much she loves decorating her bedroom, consider getting some LED string lights that she can use to adorn her walls, brighten up her space and also hang some photos.
If your 13-year-old loves listening to music, performing, singing and dancing to the latest tunes by her favorite artist, opt for something like a Bluetooth speaker. This way, she can easily connect her phone or music player to the speaker so she can blast her songs in her room. Better yet, look for a speaker that is portable so she can take it with her to school or to her friends’ houses.
Be sure to consider whether the gift you’re getting encourages social connection and interaction or if it is more of a solitary activity. Some 13-year-old girls may prefer something they can do on their own while others may like a gift they can share with their friends or siblings.
The Gift For 13-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Remember that at 13 years old, there are many physical, social, emotional and cognitive changes going on in her life. She may be going through rapid changes in her appearance, feeling self-conscious or becoming concerned about appearance-related issues. On a social level, 13-year-old girls are moving closer to their friends and farther away from parents, and this is a normal developmental milestone. Emotionally, they are striving for their independence while still longing for adult approval. Change is a constant in their lives, so getting gifts for a 13-year-old girl that boost her confidence and reinforce her interests will show her she is loved and appreciated.
- Many 13-year-olds are developing their sense of fashion and individual style. Socially, they are influenced by their friends and peer groups more than they are by their parents. Encourage your child to find her own sense of style by giving her ways she can create her own look. Accessories such as bags, bracelets, scarves, hats and more are good choices as gifts because they can be mixed and matched with multiple outfits to create unique looks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide