Horizon Group Made By Me Create Your Own Window Art
Last updated date: March 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 7 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 7 you should buy.
Editor's Note April 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 7.
This art set lets kids create 20 different window art creations. It comes with 12 different suncatcher shapes with vibrant paint. The suncatchers can attach to windows using the included suction cups.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Horizon Group Horizon Group Made By Me Create Your Own Window Art placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DESIGN 20 WINDOW ART CREATIONS: Make your windows pop with 20 whimsical window art creations! Color 12 suncatcher shapes and create custom transfers with vibrant suncatcher paints! PUT ON DISPLAY: Use the included cording to hang your suncatchers on the included suction cups, then stick them to a window or glass surface. Window clings can stick without adhesive! BE ORIGINAL: Trace illustrations from the included design booklet or create custom creations with the acetate sheet and paint pens to make one-of-a-kind window clings. PROMOTE CREATIVITY: Mix colors, create fun patterns and paint personalized designs to express yourself! THE PERFECT GIFT: great gift idea for birthdays, parties, after school fun, summer projects and holidays! KEEP THE CREATIVITY GOING: continue creating fun window art with suncatcher refills, sold separately. USER GUIDE: Scroll down to the “Technical Specification” section to download the instruction guide. AGE RANGE: 6 years & up.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 7
There are so many options to choose from when you’re searching for girls’ toys for 7-year-olds. Consider how the toys can help girls to further their developmental milestones and learn new skills. At this age, girls are working on their physical coordination and balance, and may even go through a growth spurt where they grow around two and a half inches in a year.
Emotionally, 7-year-olds are learning to tie their feelings to specific events, such as being happy to see their friends. They are learning to care more about other people and will be able to treat their friends with respect when working out conflicts during playtime. Getting toys that encourage kids to interact with their friends is key because it will help them to reach their developmental milestones. For example, a robot stacking toy can be played with multiple kids, where they can build their own creations and involve the robots in imaginative play.
Be sure to consider whether the toys can grow with your child. For example, will your 7-year-old girl still be interested in the toy when she is 8 or 9 or is this toy something that will only capture her interest for a few short months?
The Girls' Toy, Age 7 Buying Guide
- Toys that can be played with in multiple ways provide kids with more freedom and flexibility. Look for open-ended toys that require kids’ creativity. For example, a unicorn figurine can be part of various imaginative games such as a unicorn race or a fairy garden. Opt for toys that provide kids with an outlet to choose how they want to play rather than directions for only playing a certain way.
- Help your 7-year-old girl explore her interests by selecting the right toys. For example, if your child is interested in art and loves drawing and painting, then getting a kit where she can make window paintings lets her explore a new medium, working on her artistic skills. If your child enjoys building, then a toy where she can stack blocks or pieces to create structures would be ideal.
- Toy organization can be challenging when your child has a lot of items to play with. An easy way to keep things neat and organized is with stackable bins. Your child can sort items by type or size into the bins and then stack them neatly in a corner of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide