Honey-Can-Do Chrome Compact Garment Rack, 33-Inch
Last updated date: January 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garment Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garment Rack you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Garment Rack for a detailed review of all the top garment racks.
This chrome garment rack is perfect for apartments and homes that could use a little extra storage for clothing items. It's built on a set of casters for ease of portability and has the ability to expand upward to accommodate long dresses and fashionable coats. There's even a bottom shoe rack for sneakers, slippers and boots.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Honey-Can-Do Chrome Compact Garment Rack, 33-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Decision fatigue is a real thing, and it begins for most each morning with the same dreaded question: what to wear today? Save those decision reserves with this simple, clean, polished, and versatile clothes rack. With it set up outside a closet, it can display outfit options—including shoes—so you can preview looks for days without having to deliberate in front of a stocked closet. This rack’s adjustable height gives it a particularly compact form, as it vertically expands up to 66 inches when you need it, then collapses when you don’t. Roll it down the hallway on four caster wheels when it’s laundry day, or lock them in place once the rack is set up with a week’s worth of stylish combinations.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garment Racks
Whether you live in a small apartment and are in need of storage space or you run a business that requires keeping a wardrobe at the ready, a garment rack is your best bet. There are a few different options available, so you’ll want to review the features to get the best garment rack for your needs.
Check the design of the garment rack. You want a model that is both sturdy and functional. Consider one that is made out of metal and features an angled frame that keeps clothes from banging against the wall.
Determine whether you only need to hang a few items or a large number of garments. Some models have extra-long rods, and often times, those rod’s come with an adjustable height. You can lower them to store children’s clothing or raise them to hang a series of adult ballgowns. Other garment racks even have rods that are extendable, so you can squeeze in a few more pieces of clothing.
Decide how movable you need the garment rack to be. Some models are built to be stationary, while others come with wheels. The Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch has a set of caster wheels with brakes, so you can easily move it from room to room. Once you have the rack where you want it, you can lock the wheels to keep the rack in place.
Look for any extra benefits the garment rack may have to offer. For example, there are models that offer a bottom shelf that allows for storing shoes, hats, purses or any other accessories you need to organize.
The Garment Rack Buying Guide
- Some garment racks are not adjustable or extendable, so make sure they are adequate to meet your needs as is.
- Check to ensure that you either have the tools required to assemble the garment racks or that they are supplied with the product.
- Some companies sell complementary products that work well alongside the garment rack. If you’re in the need for additional storage, this may be a great option.
- When placing clothing on your garment rack, make sure you disperse the weight evenly. Otherwise, you risk the rack falling over.
- Should your garment rack begin to collect dust, simply dampen a microfiber cloth and give it a quick wipe down.
- Size and weight capacity are the biggest factor in determining the price of a garment rack. Since the Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inchis commercial-grade and able to hold as much as 400 lbs., it costs more than other models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide