Homewear Hudson Damask China Storage, 8-Piece
Last updated date: May 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Storage you should buy.
Not only does the Homewear Hudson Damask China Storage, 8-Piece keep your precious dinnerware clean on the inside, but the fabric itself is also soil resistant on the outside. It comes in an attractive navy blue pattern that is quilted for extra protection. Plate dividers are also included, so you can fit multiple pieces in each storage case. In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Homewear Homewear Hudson Damask China Storage, 8-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Storage for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware storage.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Buy this beautiful 8pc storage set to protect your dishes! It is made out of a soft quilted microfiber which is soil resistant and durable. It is quilted for extra protection and includes plate dividers with full perimeter zippers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Storage
Whether you’ve inherited a china set from your grandparents, registered for a set for your wedding or purchased one on your own, you’ll need a quality dinnerware storage set to protect the china when not in use.
The first thing you’ll want to do as you shop for dinnerware storage is consider how big your china collection is. You can purchase just one storage container or a set that includes between four and eight pieces. Keep in mind that some sets, like the StackStorePlusMore Quilted Felt Dinnerware Storage, are just for plates. If you also need to store cups and serving dishes, you’ll want to make sure the set includes storage pieces that accommodate that type of dinnerware.
Next, review the material used to create the dinnerware storage. Most are made from a premium polyester that is quilted for extra protection. The Homewear Hudson Damask China Storage, 8-Piece goes a set further by producing their set in an attractive navy blue pattern. Some models come in a solid neutral color and others have more of an elegant appearance.
Check the dinnerware storage set to see if it also comes with felt separators, as you don’t want to pack your plates or cups directly on top of each other. They could clang together and cause a chip or crack. Not only does the Woffit Complete Felt Plate Protection Set come with 48 felt dividers, but it goes a step further by also supplying content label inserts, so users can quickly determine what’s being stored in each container.
Lastly, you’ll want to look for any extras that put one dinnerware storage set over another. For example, the Household Essentials Dinnerware Storage Box is equipped with two side handles for easy transport. Additionally, instead of product labels, it has a see-through window in the front of the box.
DWYM Fun Fact
It may surprise you to learn that china and porcelain are actually the same thing. China was actually the first to produce high-quality tableware made from porcelain, which is why people still refer to their dinnerware sets as china today.
It was during the Song Dynasty, around 960 AD, that China actually set up factories to produce the porcelain plates, bowls, cups and serving dishes that people all over the world fell in love with. A great deal of the china sets we use today, however, come from England.
The Dinnerware Storage Buying Guide
- From time to time, you’ll need to clean your dinnerware storage containers. To do this, remove the felt separators and any labels from the label windows. The product packaging will let you know if the containers can be cleaned in a washer and dryer. Some may require you to dry the items on low heat. Other models must be hand washed using warm water and a mild dish soap. Afterward, you’ll need to lay them out to dry.
- Dinnerware storage containers aren’t restricted for china only. You can also use them to keep toys, coin collections and porcelain figurines safe and free of dust and bugs. If you enjoy camping or traveling in an RV, these storage containers will also allow you to transport everything you need to prepare a meal away from home.
- If the label window in your dinnerware storage doesn’t have an outer plastic covering, you’ll want to laminate your label before you place it in the window. This way the label isn’t affected by accidental splashes of water or scratches should it brush up against another object.
- While dinnerware storage doesn’t typically come with a product warranty, many companies choose to back their product with a 100% money back guarantee. Some even go so far as to extend this guarantee for a lifetime, so be sure to check for this protection before you buy.
- The cost for dinnerware storage is directly related to the number of pieces in the set. The Household Essentials Dinnerware Storage Box is the cheapest, as you only get one storage container and 12 felt separators. Both, the StackStorePlusMore Quilted Felt Dinnerware Storage and the Woffit Complete Felt Plate Protection Set are moderately priced, as they have a few storage pieces each and 48 felt separators. Since the Homewear Hudson Damask China Storage, 8-Piece has the highest number of containers, it commands the highest price.