Homesick State Specific Scent Unique Candle
Last updated: September 12, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Unique Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Unique Candle you should buy.
If you're looking for unique candles that are constructed using a natural soy wax, these candles are an excellent choice. The candles are hand poured and made with hints of orange, lime and musk. The jars are larger than others on the market and can be repurposed once the candle runs out.
In our analysis, the Homesick Homesick State Specific Scent Unique Candle placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Scents of the Grand Canyon with touches of desert sand, blue agave, lime, and orange citrus fill your home with the great Arizona outdoors. Top Notes: Musk, Orange, Lime; Mid Notes: Blue Agave, Sand; Base Notes: Amber, Tonka Bean. 13.75 oz. 60-80 hour burn time. All natural soy wax blend. Hand poured in the USA. Candle Care: Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch; Burn for 2-3 hours at a time; Extinguish flame completely when done.
Unique Candle Rankings
Whether you want to create a romantic ambiance, or you don’t have access to electricity, a unique candle is an excellent option. Not only does it act as a light source, but it also helps to set the mood. If you opt for a unique scented candle, you can also create a specific atmosphere based on the types of scents used in the candle, which can help people both relax or energize.
A unique candle is essentially an ignitable wick, which is embedded in a cylinder of wax. It’s an interesting system because the fuel (the wax) is also the package of the igniting system (the wick). A candle wick is typically a kind of twine that is absorbent. This factor is key in igniting. The way a wick works is that it absorbs the liquid wax and moves it up the wick while the top of it burns.
The main aspect to consider when buying candles is what you’re going to use them for. If they are primarily a source of light, then you’ll want to ensure the candles you buy have a long burn time. If you’re using candles for ambiance, then there are additional aspects to note, such as color, scent and style.
There are many instances when candles come in handy. In addition to creating a romantic atmosphere or providing light, candles are actually good for your health. Lighting a candle can create a sense of calm for many people, and help those who are overcome by feelings of anxiety. For those who meditate or pray, candles can aid in visualization and manifestation techniques where you have to focus on the burning flame.
- One of the most important elements to look at when buying a unique candle is what kind of materials are used to make it. Opt for premium soy wax as opposed to wax made from crude oil by-products. For with wick, a 100% cotton wick is best, though you can also find lead wicks on the market which may be harmful to some.
- When it comes to unique candle scents, decide whether you want to go natural or not. In natural candles, the scent comes from perfume-grade fragrances and essential oils. Sometimes, however, manufacturers may use synthetic fragrances and artificial colors, which can release harmful toxins in the air when burned.
- In order to get the maximum amount of burn time from your unique candle, only light your candle for two to three hours at a time. Be sure to trim your wick about a quarter-inch before you light your candle. This is an important step you should do each time. This way, you can control the amount of wax (which is the fuel for the candle) on the wick, which in turn means that there will be less soot created as the candle burns.
- In order to keep your unique candles in perfect shape, be sure to store them in a cool, dry place without moisture. For example, don’t keep them in the bathroom or kitchen. Sometimes the essential oils in the candles can get discolored when they are exposed to a lot of moisture. Sunshine can also have the same effect.
- While candles are useful, they also add to your home décor. Be sure to pick one which complements your style. You can find candles in stylish jars and in different colors. Select one that matches your décor or go for a bold look by picking a candle that provides a bright accent color.