Home Premium Rubber Door Stopper, 4-Pack
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Stops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Stop you should buy.
The Home Premium Rubber Door Stopper, 4-Pack is available in four colors: brown, black, gray and white. Each is made from a high-quality rubber that is not only durable, but also flexible. The anti-slip bottom holds the door stop in place, while the non-marking base keeps the stopper from scratching up your hardwood flooring. In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Home Premium Home Premium Rubber Door Stopper, 4-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Stop for a detailed review of all the top door stops.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
JUST THE RIGHT SIZE Hardware store generic door stops do not even come close to the functionality and design of the Home Premium Door Stoppers. With the perfect sloped angle, they can fit under any kind of door. Thousands of happy customers have used this stopper to hold open different kinds of doors in their home, office, school and even garage. Made with Heavy Duty, Non-Skid Rubber – This Will Be the Last Set of Doorstops You Will Ever Need. FLEXIBLE DESIGN – ENSURES A TIGHT FIT The seamless combination of flexibility and toughness ensures your doors are secure. These flexible door stoppers will stay tightly wedged into either side of the door. Get some peace of mind when you know your home is safe for little kids, babies, or pets. Keeping doors firmly open or shut ensures no fingers or paws get caught in the door. These stoppers work best with gaps of 3/8" to about 1-1/8". NO MARKS, NO SCRATCHES, NO SCUFFS Our volcanized rubber doorstop ensures your slick hardwood floors, ceramic tiles or luxury vinyl stay like new. The soft yet strong design will not scratch, scuff or leave a trace on your floor. Choose from a bright white, carbon black, or chocolate brown door stop to perfectly blend in with your home décor. KEEPING YOUR CLASSROOM SAFE Approved by teachers, our rubber doorstops have been tested in multiple schools to keep heavy classroom doors shut. Lots of parents are giving kids these doorstops to keep in their school backpacks. Additionally, many young women use these in college or when travelling as an extra security measure. WORKS ON MULTIPLE SURFACES Every home and office design is unique, and that includes what floors you have. Hundreds of hours of testing confirm that this doorstopper will not skid, flip or slip on multiple surfaces. Works on most tiles, hardwood floors, textured carpets, concrete and vinyl. The extra skirting and an anti-slip base offer you unparalleled gripping power.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Stops
Whether you have children that excitedly fling the front door open as they run in the house after school, or you have an arm full of groceries and you can’t stop the swing of your door as you enter, you’ll want to protect the adjacent wall from being struck by the doorknob. This is easily done with a doorstop. Of course, the doorstop can also be used to prop a door open when needed as well.
While shopping for a doorstop, consider the product’s construction material. You want the stopper to be made of heavy-duty rubber, like the Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge. This material is the most durable and least likely to wear down after only a few uses.
Check the height of the doorstop, as some doors have big gaps between the bottom of the door and the floor. The Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper has one of the highest stoppers and is able to accommodate gaps as large as 1.6 inches.
Look under the door stopper to ensure it is safe for use on all floor types. For example, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack has a smooth anti-slip base that works on carpet, stone, cement, tile and wood flooring. You don’t want a door stopper with a rough bottom that could leave scratches on your beautiful floors.
Consider any features that make the door stop stand out. Are the stoppers offered in a variety of colors or do they come in a sleek modern design? The SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack provides a handy storage hook with a stopper that is easily affixed to the wall or the back of a door using an adhesive strip. This gives you the option of storing the doorstop when not in use.
DWYM Fun Fact
Doors are necessary for several reasons, including protecting your valuables and providing a place of privacy. While no one knows who invented the first door, we do know a few fun facts about this important device.
- One of the world’s largest doors is found at NASA’s vehicle assembly building. The door is 456 feet tall and takes a total of 45 minutes to open or close.
- For many, a door is a symbol of a new beginning or new opportunities. The Romans took this a step further. They believe an image of a phallus installed above a door symbolized wealth and wellbeing.
- Churches in the city of Philadelphia paint their doors red to symbolize safety and sanctuary.
- Automatic garage doors have been around for almost 100 years. They were first invented in 1921 by C.G. Johnson.
The Door Stop Buying Guide
- Since door stops are made from rubber, they can quickly be cleaned with a little dish soap and water if they get dirty.
- It’s a good idea to measure the gap between your door and the floor. Check the door stopper’s product label to ensure it is able to handle a gap of that size. This is especially important for older doors, which tend to have larger gaps.
- Look for a company that offers either a satisfaction guarantee or a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy. This way if the door stopper doesn’t hold up under the weight of your door, you’ll be able to get your money back.
- There isn’t a wide range when it comes to the price of a doorstop. In fact, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack, Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge and the SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack all come in around the same price per stopper. You will pay a little more for the Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper, which features a taller, more modern design and comes with a storage holder.