Homde Locking Faux Leather Jewelry Box
Last updated date: September 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Box you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Box for a detailed review of all the top jewelry boxes.
In our analysis, the Homde Homde Locking Faux Leather Jewelry Box placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jewelry & Watch Box: With 4 removable pillows in the top layer, you can not only conveniently and safely store your jewelry but also your watches. ELEGANT & DURABLE: Attractive appearance with white faux leather surface and soft velvet lining inside. Over Dimension: 11.14’’ X 10.43’’ X 6.10’’, large enough to hold your watches, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hairpins, brooches and other jewelry. 4 Pull Out Drawers, includes a deeper bottom drawer and 3 equal size drawers. Drawer 1 has 4 earring cards and one ring roll. Drawer 2 has 4 equal size compartments. Drawer 3 is divided into 12 equal size compartments. The deeper bottom drawer consists of only one large compartment to store big jewelries or sun glasses. Each drawer is equipped with a delicate handle which can be opened easily. 2 Swing Out Cabinets, each with 8 necklace hooks and 2 storage ledges, help to keep your necklaces from getting tangled. Perfect gift: The lid has a ribbon attached to keep it from falling back, the mirror makes it easier to dress yourself, the safety lock with a key adds elegance and security. Ideal gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, birthdays and weddings. Watches & Jewelry are not included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Boxes
Whether you have just a few items or a large jewelry collection, purchasing the right jewelry box is crucial. A jewelry box offers a handy place to organize your items so you don’t lose anything or leave your jewelry out for someone to potentially steal. Also, having a jewelry box can reduce the chance that your rings, earrings and other valuable items get damaged. Of course, the right jewelry box can also add some style and look great in your room.
Since jewelry boxes come in all shapes and sizes, you’ll need to consider the size of your collection and the types of jewelry you own so you find the right fit. If you have just a handful of jewelry, you might do fine with a compact jewelry box without a bunch of compartments. On the other hand, if you have several boxes of jewelry, you’ll want something that has plenty of drawers and space to safely put your items.
When looking at styles of jewelry boxes, you’ll find many that look like chests that open with a latch or knobs and contain drawers that may or may not be removable. It’s common to have at least two drawers, but some taller jewelry boxes can have five or more. Along with drawers for storage, some of these types of jewelry boxes will have side compartments where you can hang items like necklaces.
Other jewelry boxes can have more unique designs. For example, some look like cabinets that have one or two doors on the front that open up to storage compartments and may even feature pull-out compartments from the top. Other unique options may be round, look like handbags or more resemble plastic storage containers. You can also find small, simple jewelry boxes designed for children or for travel.
While jewelry box styles do vary, it’s common for them to have compartments with different sizes or shapes for specific jewelry items. For example, you’ll have larger square compartments for bracelets and necklaces and smaller compartments for earrings. The variety of compartments and the number can depend on the jewelry box size and even the specific drawer. The compartments often have a soft lining to prevent your jewelry from getting scratched up too.
You’ll want to consider the jewelry box’s color and material so that you can choose something that fits with your home decor and preferences. You can find jewelry boxes made of wood that offer a classic look as well as those made from imitation leather that can look fancier. Wooden boxes usually come in more classic colors like brown, black or white, while imitation leather boxes can come in bolder colors. If you prefer modern or minimalist styles, then consider a jewelry box made of plastic that may be clear or colored.
The Jewelry Box Buying Guide
- You can find some jewelry boxes designed with handles. These come in handy if you need to take the box with you when traveling or you plan to move the jewelry box around your home.
- If you want to find your favorite jewelry items more quickly, look for a jewelry box that has a see-through lid and put your most popular items in the top compartment for accessibility.
- When thinking about maintaining a jewelry box, keep in mind that plastic boxes can especially be easy to clean with just water and soap. Wooden jewelry boxes can require a special wood cleaner, while those made of imitation leather might be harder to get stains out of.
- The soft lining used in jewelry boxes can take some more work to get clean. You might find it handy to first use a lint roller to clean up dust and dirt before using soap and water to clean it more thoroughly.
- Consider expandability when you buy your jewelry box. If you’re someone who receives jewelry often as a gift or you like to buy it yourself, you’ll probably want a jewelry box with an extra drawer or two for the future.
- If you’re buying a jewelry box for a kid, you can find some fun options with special features such as music and a dancing character inside. These often have unique designs on the outside that fit the theme too.
- Having an expensive jewelry collection can warrant taking some precautions beyond just using a jewelry box. For example, you might want to put the jewelry box in a locked safe or get one that has a lock built into it.
- To keep your rings safe, put them in the specially designed cushions that you’ll usually find in one or more of the drawers of your jewelry box. You can similarly find hooks that let you hang your necklaces.
- Consider getting a jewelry box with a mirror inside so that you can try on your jewelry without needing to move around or use a separate mirror.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide