Holikme Drill Scrub Brush Attachments Cleaning Tools, 20-Piece
Last updated date: March 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cleaning Tools for a detailed review of all the top .
Here is a 20-piece set drill attachment set that doesn’t mess around. It has nine scouring pads with different stiffnesses, six power scrub brushes, a scrub sponge and an extension rod that fits right onto impact drivers and cordless drills.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Holikme Drill Scrub Brush Attachments Cleaning Tools, 20-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
22 Piece Drill Cleaning Attachment Set（Brush&Scouring Pads&Scrub Sponge), Includes: 6 shape of Medium drill power scrubber brushes, 9 Piece different stiffnesses Scouring pads, 3 Piece scrub sponge and 4 inch backer and 1 Extension rod. 6 shape of brushes clean your bathtub, grout, upholstery, bathroom surface, floor, tile, shower, toilet and carpet etc, Nylon bristles will not scratch surfaces of them. 9 Piece DIFFERENT STIFFNESSES Scouring Pads and 3 Piece Scrub Sponge: Perfect for kitchen cleaning Oven Stove Cooktop Sink Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan Pots and Pans. The green pads are a bit stiffer and thicker than the red ones. Time Saving: Get tired of the boring household cleaning? Try Holikme Power Scrubbing Drill Brush Cleaning brushes and Scouring Pads that attach to any cordless drill or impact driver, become a powerful cleaning tool. Get stubborn cleaning jobs done faster and achieve a deeper clean, definitely a good partner for your household cleaning. (DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The best cleaning tools make cleaning less of a chore. After all, who wants to spend hours scrubbing away at stubborn dirt? Today’s designs are made to make the work easier on your body while saving time — and are less expensive than you might think.
Look for products that work on more than one surface and can be used indoors and out. You can find attachments that fit onto drills, allowing you to press the “on” button to scrub away at stubborn stains on your outdoor grill, bathroom sink and other surfaces.
These drill scrubbers are sold in sets and have different attachments for each type of chore. Be sure to use the correct one! Some are more abrasive than others, and you don’t want to scratch anything. Some even include a drill, so you don’t have to worry about how the attachments fit. Most of these are affordably priced, too.
Smaller multi-purpose tools that are not powered by electricity are great for cleaning nooks and crannies, like shower door tracks, blenders and coffee filters. Look for dual-duty ones with one end to brush and one end for scraping; some may even have three ends. They might also have holes or hooks for hanging; otherwise, dedicate a drawer for them so they won’t get lost.
Window squeegees are another important cleaning tool to have, and some come with different heads that you can switch out. Some of the heads are made from rubber, while others are made from dense foam. If you have high windows, get a squeegee with a long extension pole. Take the proper safety precautions if you plan to use it while standing on a ladder.
The Buying Guide
- When cleaning computer keyboards, do not use soap or water; use products specifically made for this purpose.
- Squeegee heads have to be replaced from time to time. Read the product description when you purchase the squeegee. You might want to order extra heads at the same time.
- You can also use squeegees to clean car windows, floors and countertops.
- Scrubber drill attachments are perfect for detailing cars.
- The first thing to do when cleaning a room is to remove the clutter, so keep a tray or bucket in hand so you won’t have to keep making trips back and forth.
- Clean things like soap dishes, toys and dusty fixtures in your dishwasher.
- Use dryer sheets to dust shelves.
- Clean your shower while you are in it! Use a mild cleaning agent with vinegar and a brush for nooks and crannies.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide