HKR Mesh Arch Support Women’s Walking Shoe
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Walking Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Walking Shoe you should buy.
Editor's Note February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Walking Shoe for a detailed review of all the top women's walking shoes.
If you're looking for a women's walking shoe with excellent traction, this pair is your best bet. In addition to the quality rubber sole, the shoes feature memory foam insoles to make each step comfortable. The upper fabric is also stretchable, so you won't have any trouble getting the shoes on and off.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the HKR HKR Mesh Arch Support Women's Walking Shoe placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TRY RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLE or Your MONEY BACK! 30-days wearing test! FREE shipping and returns. Please notice that the size you are buying is actually matched your ideal. Many customers bought wrong size in 5.5. Great Traction Rubber sole. Platform measures approximately .78". STRETCHABLE FABRIC UPPER: Whether it's naturally breathable materials, technical membranes and meshes or Active Air technology, our shoes help you move more comfortably. EASY ON AND OFF: Are you tired of just lacing your darn shoes every time? These women's walking shoes feature elastic slip-on closure with a small tab at the backs to help users pull them on. REDUCE HEEL PAIN: The women's walking shoes with Arch Support insole as well as Memory Foam construction which are a great option for women who suffer from plantar fasciitis, bunions, and other foot pain, our shoes provide support where it's needed most. GREAT TRACTION: Cushion design softens your steps, durable rubber outsole will keep you safe, stable and comfortable on any terrain. The work shoes for women are both attractive and functional. OCCASIONS: These sock sneakers for women are great for any daily occasions, such as walking, long time standing, work, food service, nursing, gardening, shopping, traveling, driving, jazz, tap dance, street jazz, leisure, athletic, workout, indoor and outdoor activities.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Certified Personal Trainer, Health and Wellness Expert
Stephanie Mansour, host of “Step It Up with Steph” on public broadcasting, has been coaching women for over a decade on how to lose weight and make it last. She has a Bachelor of Arts in communications with an emphasis on women’s studies and psychology from the University of Michigan. She holds certifications in life coaching, personal training, yoga and Pilates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Walking Shoes
There’s plenty of shopping help out there for those who run and jog, but not as much for those who are into walking. The biggest difference between walking shoes and running shoes is flexibility. A running shoe needs to easily bend in the arch area, while walking shoes need strong support for the arch. If you spend a great deal of time on your feet, you’ll also need a shoe built to support your knees and hips.
Beyond support, though, the comfort of the shoe itself is important. This starts with the upper part of the shoe, which some prefer to have a softer, more flexible feel. Others like the soft leather build that both holds the foot in place and moves as you move. If you’ve ever suffered shoelaces digging into the top of your foot, you know how valuable a padded tongue is, so the most comfortable shoes build this in.
“Look for walking shoes that feel light,” Stephanie Mansour, a certified personal trainer and the founder of fitness brand Step It Up Steph, advises. “You don’t want a bulky walking shoe because that’s more weight you need to lift up and forward upon every step.”
Some people prefer to do away with shoelaces altogether. Slip-on shoes make it easy to put your shoes on and take them off, and they’re especially appealing if you’re often in a hurry while you’re getting ready. Those who have trouble tying shoes due to arthritis or other conditions also prefer lace-free walking shoes.
Walking shoes have evolved over the years so that you’re no longer required to have the traditional “sneakers” look for arch support and hours of comfort. There are slip-on shoes that provide the same inner and outer soles that you’d get with lace-up tennis shoes. You can even find comfortable walking shoes that emulate the look of dress flats.
“Purchase this product or try on this product at the end of the day when your feet are a little bit swollen and may be a bit bigger,” Mansour says. “You want to make sure you do not get a shoe that is too tight.”
Mansour says you should feel ease and comfort while you’re walking around in your new shoes.
“If you try on a shoe and it feels uncomfortable or too tight, do not count on a break-in period,” she says. “If the back of the shoe hits your heel wrong or your toes feel cramped or like they’re swimming in the front of the shoe, move on to the next shoe.”
Cleanup is also important in a walking shoe. Most walking shoes can be washed in the washing machine, but you’ll need to put them in a mesh bag to protect them. It’s especially easy with high-efficiency washers that don’t toss items around as much. With standard top-load machines, you may need to wash your shoes with towels to balance out the load. Set your shoes out to dry once they’re finished washing.
The Women's Walking Shoe Buying Guide
- Comfort is the most important factor in a walking shoe, and a variety of features combine to make that happen. TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes have an upper made from knit mesh, giving it a sock-like flexibility. The Ryka Women’s Walking Shoe has a cushioned collar and tongue to help prevent unpleasant rubbing while you’re walking around.
- Look for a shoe that helps put a little spring in your step. Some models have a high rebound footbed to give you an energy boost while you walk.
- Weight also factors in when it comes to shoe comfort. Ryka Women’s Walking Shoe is the lightest, at 8.3 ounces, while other walking shoes weigh 12 ounces. TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes weigh 1.2 pounds.
- Arch support is also important in a shoe. The Ryka Women’s Walking Shoe is perfect for joint and foot health. Its high arch is great for preventing foot issues, and both the toe and footbed are designed to help support your hips and knees.
- If you have arthritis or just enjoy the convenience of slip-on shoes, you’ll prefer the TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes or Skechers Performance Women’s Walking Shoe. The Ryka Women’s Walking Shoe features the lace-up shoestring design.
- Although design preferences vary from one to another, the TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes do have a more neutral look that will blend with a wide range of clothing styles. You’ll also get far more color choices. If you prefer the shoelace style, the marble print on the Ryka Women’s Walking Shoe gives it a more upscale look.
- Breathability is important in any shoe, especially if your feet sweat while wearing it. The flyknit design of TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes ensures air keeps circulating around your foot while you’re wearing them. However, this can also be a problem during those winter months when you don’t want cool air getting in. You may find the fabric of some other shoes is better if you live in a colder climate.
- For safety, you’ll need a pair of walking shoes that help you maintain traction, even on slippery surfaces. TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes will help keep you upright.
- If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that is easy to clean, TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes dry quickly after you wash them.
- You’ll probably also want a pair of shoes that will stick around a while. The outsole on the TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes is built to last.
- You can’t beat the bargain you get with TIOSEBON Women’s Athletic Walking Shoes, making them ideal for having around on those days when you’re lounging around the house or working in the yard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide