HIWARE Stainless Steel Lid Glass Pitcher, 64-Ounce
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
Holding and pouring refreshing beverages using this glass pitcher is a breeze, thanks to the ergonomically designed handle. The pitcher's stainless steel lid has a built-in filter to keep fresh fruit and tea bags from plopping in your cup. Since the glass is able to withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, you can also set it on your stove to boil water for your tea.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the HIWARE Stainless Steel Lid Glass Pitcher, 64-Ounce placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BOILING WATER DIRECTLY. This pitcher is made from borosilicate glass, withstand temperature 0 to 300 ℉, so you can pour boiling water into this pitcher safely. CONSTRUCTED OF BOROSILICATE GLASS – STOVETOP SAFE. The absence of lead guarantees 100-percent recyclable products; superior resistant to use, the pitcher is thicker than other brands in the market and has been double-annealed to give it extra durability. UNIQUE DESIGN, MORE PRACTICAL. The lid with filter is made from 18/8 stainless steel, it is perfect for keeping the ice cubes, sliced fruit, tea bags inside the beverage. Specially designed with non-dripping spout and the ergonomically designed handle make it easy to hold and pour. Easy to clean. DURABLE GLASS, ELEGANT GIFT. More natural and healthy, instead of using a plastic one. This pitcher is widely used for water, iced tea, hot tea, fruit infused water, homemade beverages, cold brew coffee, sangria, milk, wine, cocktail,etc. It’s even suitable to leave in your fridge. We offer also a remarkably elegant and trendy gift box. It is a beautiful gift for women and men. DISHWASHER SAFE. The pitcher is lead-free and BPA free. It is dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended, with wide mouth that your hand will fit inside to clean.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide