Hiware Long Silicone Reusuable Straw, 12-Pack
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Straw you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Straw for a detailed review of all the top reusable straws.
Enjoy your drink with a beautifully colored reusable straw. These silicone reusable straws are dishwasher safe and environmentally friendly. They are flexible and highly durable.
In our analysis, the Hiware Hiware Long Silicone Reusuable Straw, 12-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of 100% food-grade silicone and BPA-free. Designed for adults, kids and toddlers due to their non teeth chipping silicone construction. Soft to bite down on, yet extremely durable. The silicone straw is non-toxic, plastic free, no metal aftertaste, no oxidation, colorfast, dishwasher safe, reusable and healthy. Great for your RTIC, tervis, YETI, goblet, milk tea cup, juice glass, sports bottle, 20oz or 30 oz tumbler – These straws are flexible and resistant, if the opening of your tumbler lid is small, don’t worry – squeeze the straw and use it. These Straws are BPA free, Dishwasher Safe, No metal aftertaste, Colorfast, Plastic free, Reusable and Environmentally Friendly. As a safe and suitable alternative to plastic, they are safer for the environment.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Straws
Americans use around 500 million plastic disposable straws per day. This leads to an immense amount of garbage and pollution, the majority of which ends up in the ocean. In order to help reduce these negative effects on the environment, it’s important to use more sustainable items like reusable straws. Reusable straws can be made out of a number of different kinds of materials. They are multi-use, meaning that once you have used them to slurp a drink, you can wash them and use them again for another drink later on.
Metal straws, primarily made out of stainless steel, are a highly durable option. Keep in mind that the straw will take on the temperature of the drink. While this works well for cold drinks, it can be problematic for hot ones. Also, some people are prone to injury while using metal straws, especially if you’re walking while drinking or making sudden movements.
Silicone straws are another popular option. They are flexible and have a rubbery feel. Unlike metal reusable straws, silicone ones are ideal for hot drinks. They are bendable and will last for a number of years. Hard plastic reusable straws are a popular choice as well. Keep in mind that these can sometimes stain easily and take on the color of the drink.
The Reusable Straw Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for reusable straws, first consider who will be using them most often. If they are for kids, opt for silicone straws as they are flexible and bendy, unlike metallic ones.
- Will you be drinking hot or cold drinks most often? Metal straws are ideal for cold drinks, especially on a hot summer day. Silicone straws work well for either hot or cold drinks. If you frequently have more textured drinks, such as bubble tea or smoothies, you may prefer an extra-wide straw, typically made from hard plastic.
- Consider the shape of straw you prefer. Some come with a bend near the top while others are straight. Each person has their own preference when it comes to the style of straw they like.
- One of the most exciting things about reusable straws is that they look really neat. Metallic straws have a crisp shine while plastic and silicone ones come in bright colors. Consider which look you most prefer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide